UFC Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

UFC Thread

I CANT FUCKING WAIT FOR THIS FIGHT!!!!

Although Im going camping this weekend so will have to wain until monday to watch it.

Sonnen FTW - purely because of shit like this....

[youtube=rpcB-TGjArs]

lol

Shame for Sonnen but I have no doubt he will be champion 1 day

Good night of fights

You guys been watching the latest TUF??

http://www.youtube.com/user/Shawnoe83?feature=watch

Yep, this has been one of the few series i have stuck with.

Also looking forward to Johnny Hendricks vs GSP. Hendricks is a much better fighter than diaz. So under-rated it is not funny.

Ah, cool, I'd forgotten we had a thread on this. Damn, I've watched loads recently, I could have commented in here and got the discussion going!

Recently got ESPN so been watching the big events. Great coverage.

And yes, been watching season 17. Missed a few, must follow that link and catch up on some of the older ones, thanks for that.

Great, lets keep this thread going now! lol

Diaz did well v GSP? :3:

LOL

Not a classic but some of the undercard fights were awesome, wish I'd noted the names as my memory just doesn't work like that any more!

Has this thread just been set up to torture Christo?

For what it's worth I havent watched any of it since Eathquake and Typhoon (the natural disasters) parted company following a battering by the Legion of Doom.

James GET OUT!!

This is not a WWE Thread haha

GSP fucks me off, Mr Play it safe. Well he ain't gonna snuggy blanket Hendrix

I think he is gonna KO GSP just like Serra did

Do you not think GSP also has some use with hitting and kicking. I understand what you mean TuBBz but to be fair, Diaz didn't exactly appear to be up for the battle did he?

Hendricks did look one mean bugger though, could be interesting!

Has anyone seen the transgender (man who became a woman) controversy?

Fallon Fox is transgender fighter he believes he is a woman so got all the necessary things to make it happen s/he is now a woman... and s/he has fought a few already....

I pose this question do you think it is right to allow a transgender man to fight in the womens category...?

Joe Rogan (my glorious leader and hero) said he didnt believe it was fair and he has got slated by some in the media for speaking about it... How do you feel?

I think its crazy and the fact its even a topic or gotten so much attention is retarded... Feminists and such are saying FF should be allowed to fight I think that is crazy... Im all for equal rights but we have to draw the line somewhere I mean legally FF is a woman but scientifically s/he is a man...

Please watch one of FFs fights before you tell me its ok...

Doesn't seem right that does it.

He has the right to be a she but surely still has a mans strength etc.

Strange old world.

CDX_EIRE - 21/3/2013 18:48

Has anyone seen the transgender (man who became a woman) controversy?

Fallon Fox is transgender fighter he believes he is a woman so got all the necessary things to make it happen s/he is now a woman... and s/he has fought a few already....

I pose this question do you think it is right to allow a transgender man to fight in the womens category...?

Joe Rogan (my glorious leader and hero) said he didnt believe it was fair and he has got slated by some in the media for speaking about it... How do you feel?

I think its crazy and the fact its even a topic or gotten so much attention is retarded... Feminists and such are saying FF should be allowed to fight I think that is crazy... Im all for equal rights but we have to draw the line somewhere I mean legally FF is a woman but scientifically s/he is a man...

Please watch one of FFs fights before you tell me its ok...

Joe Rogan is absolutely spot on, just because she/he cut his dick off doesn't mean that shim (Lets call it a shim for the purposes of this convo) does not have the bone density of a man

Shim fought 3 times before it came out that shim was a transgender and KO'd the other girls in under a minute in devastating fashion

Fuck that Rogan is a GOD amongst men and people need to wake up to his podcast, it is the single biggest form of entertainment I lock into each week

He will seriously enlighten and entertain your ass

http://podcasts.joerogan.net/

That reminds me, got to explore which ultimate fighters I've not watched and catch up. Missed series 16, I know that much!

Found season 16 on YouTube as well, but won't work on iPad, says it is a mobile device! Will take a look on the desktop.

Spoiler alert.

If you haven't watched the latest season 17, don't read next posts.

That was one heck of a knock out. Kelvin Gastelum started a bit slow then bang! Brutal knockout, bet Hart had a bit of a headache after!

Now for the second fight.

Luke v Dylan. Lol, that was a tasty fight! Lovely third round!

Dylan looking good!

Dylan looked out on his feet at the end of the second, either that or he thought he had won. But eye of the tiger in the 3rd!

:17:

[youtube=sI8xmRfWUGg]

My mate fought and won in one of the fights on this, was a top night tbf and good to see there is some really good up and coming talent.

The final fight was a pro fight and the guy who won Tim Wilde was very very impressive.