UFC Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

UFC Thread

http://www.ufc.com/media/TUF-17-what-happened

Anyone see the knock out in second fight? Talk about quick and brutal. He's a beast!

Bubba .. Nice win that.

Just watching the ladies fight, blimey they are nasty!

Top fight that. Tate v Zingano... Wow, that was bloody.

If you missed that, look it up,myth at was brutal.

Ultimate fighter moving to Fox Sports 1. Wonder if ESPN will keep that for uk then?

Well, well, well. Amazing turn of events in the final! I'd feared a quick one sided final in truth, glad it proved to be anything but.

I had it down as a draw at the end of the third but obviously I don't have anywhere near full enough technical knowledge of exactly how judges score it.

UFC on Fox

Henderson Vs Melendes

http://www.viponlinesports.eu/boxing/149269/1/ufc-on-fox-prelims-live-stream-online.html

Thought the decision in Henderson v Melendes was right. Very close (and good) fight but Hendersons strike rate was far higher.

Surprised he doesn't cut his hair for a fight though, the amount of times he kept pushing it out his eyes was ridiculous!

Looking forward to next weeks as well.

Although these fake grudges are a bit daft. They got on fine during ultimate fighter and now all of a sudden it is back to bad mouthing.

Sonnen must be half deaf the way he shouts all the time! :3:

Jon Jones could well shut him up though!

CDX_EIRE - 21/3/2013 18:48

I pose this question do you think it is right to allow a transgender man to fight in the womens category...?

Is it okay for a bloke to beat up women? I'm amazed it needs asking!

The Villan household had the godbotherer losing his title, we were truly gutted : (

Brown has always been nasty, roll on next weekend : )

As said, thought it very close but surely then you'd go more towards strike rate etc if there wasn't much separating the pair? Then again, two of the pundits said a narrow win for Melendes as well and I'll be the first to admit I'm no judge! LOL

Don't know anything about his character out of the octagon, bit of a berk is he?!

Strike rate counts obviously, but so does accuracy, and so does the force they land with, we thought Mele just landed better, more powerful shots, was more aggressive and had greater octagon control which are all point scorers.

Benson is one of those who likes to preach, likes to shove his beliefs down your neck, likes to give thanks to God for everything, I remember him going on once about how God had enabled him to beat shit out of someone, is that what Gods do? Really?

I just don't like hypocrites, I mean, come on Benson, I thought you were supposed to turn the other cheek? Some Christian you are!

oh right, yes, Tyson Fury thanked the Lord Jesus Christ the other day. Sorry, God / Jesus aren't in the ring with you, they would be unbiased at best ! LOL

Didnt even watch the Benson fight, cant stand him.

Disappointed in Mir, he let that guy choose where the fight went and got out-thought.

Loved seeing Diaz getting knocked out.

over and out.

I like benson henderson. Top man. He could do with finishing a few of his fights though.

Jones vs Sonnen this weekend. Could prove to be the biggest mis-match of all time. But sonnen doesn't care if he wins or loses. He has talked himself into another big pay day. Fair play to him, he is playing the game all the way to the bank.

Massive Sonnen fan, nothing to do with UFC, just think the guy is brilliant.

He wont win, but as long as he doesn't embarrass himself, I think he will be happy.

Just watched GSP on the Rogan podcast, thought it was going to be incredibly dull, but he thinks he is being taken by aliens so it turned out quite funny

Well that's a must, big love to Joe : )

Silva underestimated Sonnen the first time, the guy has skills, and yes, love the guy, a dedicated showman.