UFC Thread | Page 120 | Vital Football

UFC Thread

He certainly didn't look like he was bothered being there, or as you say, fit. Ridiculous. And as you say, not exactly one to be compliant or forced is he.

Some fantastic fights last weekend.

Rose... soooo good.

The scrap between Gaethje and Chandler was a war, what an epic fight.

Covington v Usman didn't disappoint either.

Time, I think, for Edgar to think about hanging up his gloves? One of the best ever, but age and what not..............! Although, with that said, he nearly had Vera!

Amazing card. Absolutely amazing. One of my favourites of all time.
Chandler Vs Justin was off the charts. Ridiculous. The word warrior is not enough to describe those two. Insane.
Even the under card was absolute madness. That card is why we love the sport.

This is funny, turns out the "old man" Conor McGregor punched in a pub after refusing his whiskey has been working with me the last few weeks and I just found out today. He's not even old, 50's maybe and a real nice guy, he was telling me about the media shitstorm around it, and how he went to court and everything.

What a small world.

This is funny, turns out the "old man" Conor McGregor punched in a pub after refusing his whiskey has been working with me the last few weeks and I just found out today. He's not even old, 50's maybe and a real nice guy, he was telling me about the media shitstorm around it, and how he went to court and everything.

What a small world.

Ha, that's brilliant!

Tom aspinal. Future champion for sure. Very very very very impressive.

Paddy the baddy looks good right now, but imagine his style against Justin or Dustin? He would be put to sleep very quickly I would imagine.

Great card. UK MMA looking on fire for sure.

There's a fighter from the gym I go to that was meant to fight on this card. His name is Jake hadley. Keep your eyes out for this guy..... He is amazing.

Tom aspinal. Future champion for sure. Very very very very impressive.

Paddy the baddy looks good right now, but imagine his style against Justin or Dustin? He would be put to sleep very quickly I would imagine.

Great card. UK MMA looking on fire for sure.

There's a fighter from the gym I go to that was meant to fight on this card. His name is Jake hadley. Keep your eyes out for this guy..... He is amazing.

Agreed on Tom. So assured

Paddy, looks good but over excited? I can't argue with you, Dustin would knock his block off!

He was losing on points and looked to have just set his mind on lasting the 5 rounds then BOOM

His speech after was good, comes from very humble beginnings to 'LOOK AT ME NOW'

Looking forward to this on March 18th at the o2 London.

I hope Leon knocks out Usman again who I personally, have zero time for.

Leon Edwards vs. Kamaru Usman 3 set for UFC 286 in London

https://www.mmafighting.com/2023/1/...s-vs-kamaru-usman-3-set-for-ufc-286-in-london
The positives are that I think Leon was the first person Usman fought who he didn't take down? If memory serves me. So Leon has the mental advantage there going into this fight.

However, before Leon knocked Usman out he was shot. Exhausted. Losing on points.

Going to be an interesting fight for sure.

The brothers who own the gym I go to in Birmingham train Leon with his wrestling. Awesome coaches. I wonder if masvidal will be there causing problems?

I used to love masvidal. But he has turned into a dickhead.

Well done to Leon Edwards who won a majority decision against Kamaru Usman despite having a point deducted for holding onto the fence.

He answered the doubters and fought a great controlled fight.

I managed to get a good stream and for the first time ever, I actually watched the whole card with some good fights.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2023/3/...maru-usman-3-winners-and-losers-mma-editorial
I havnt seen the fights yet because of a well known streaming service being shut down.

Did he hold the cage numerous times? Do they not normally give a warning before point deduction? I can't remember the rules on it.