'Uddersfield | Vital Football

'Uddersfield

Pearced

Vital 1st Team Regular
10 changes! Could be a few questions of pay-offs if they lose today? Brown paper bag anybody?

Good on them. They need to rest players for the Playoffs as they have genuine ambitions of reaching the Premier League.

There are rules about playing an under strength teams, not that it's even enforced.

Didn't we do it a few years back under Billy, away at Blackpool which came back to bite us.

I hope 'Uddersfield get hammered in the play-offs. Bloody cheats. Was there a pay-off from 'Arry |I wonder?

LyttleByLyttle - 30/4/2017 13:03

Only the weak (and scousers) blame others.

We have to take responsibility for the position we're in.

This,

If we didn't play like absolute fooking spineless dickheads all season with a fooking oxygen thief for an owner this wouldn't be an issue.

Only Scousers would complain about something like this.

That's not the point. There are rules and they broke them. No argument about us cutting our own throats. Let's hope Ipswich also play their reserves if this is considered acceptable.

They've got their own priorities, any suggestions of brown paper bags because of who manages Birmingham has more than a touch of the tin foil hats about it.

Pearced - 30/4/2017 07:05

That's not the point. There are rules and they broke them. No argument about us cutting our own throats. Let's hope Ipswich also play their reserves if this is considered acceptable.

What rule did they break. The mickey mouse cup has a rule about weakened teams as does the Premier Leauge. Pretty sure that the SBC does not. Uddersfield used their squad which they are entitled to do

I don't consider myself weak even though you in your ignorance do. I think this needs addressing.

Pearced - 30/4/2017 08:20

There you go:
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170429/15b0a41a9885f2782f81eb5dfda5e8ec.jpg

Thank you very much, I have learned something new today.

so they did break the rules. Would we have done the same had we been in that position - I bloody well hope so

Pearced - 30/4/2017 16:21

I don't consider myself weak even though you in your ignorance do. I think this needs addressing.

In what way!?!