U21s | Page 3 | Vital Football

U21s

Anyone think that Rudd could step in for ruddy?

Rudd seems like he is more agile and faster than ruddy.

I don't think Ruddy would leave ...probably Rudd would go first to toget some first team time in like so many of our young keepers before him

Our U21 got a smacking from the PSV youngsters - we lost 0-3.

Hooper - R.Bennett - Toffolo and Loza all played.

So is Grabban too good for the U21 or just didn't want to play? Apparently our defence was at sixes and sevens.

Apparently YB he played okay and had a great chance to score, but gk saved his chance. R.Bennett didn't do that we'll, scary he is our back up.

Interesting if lightweight article on our youth loan policy.

http://readnorwich.com/2015/09/15/excluding-youth-alex-neil-allowing-development/?

I was going to write about how Swindon must be bloody happy with the deal we did for Thompson -

We signed him for 1 million (was it plus add ons) and since then they have had him for two seasons - they will probably just sign him for free next summer.

Reece Hall-Johnson has signed a new one year deal.

He can play at RB and has said that he has always wanted to play for the first team and will keep working hard to get in. I would like to see that, but I doubt it will happen. He will probably be loaned out.

Former player McGeehan scores again for Luton tonight - 3rd goal this season - I still think he will play at a higher level and the 100k we got for him will look stupid.

We have taken Peacehaven & Telscombe's teenage keeper Alieu Secko on trial.

Also our u21 won 1-0 against Villarreal U21s.