U21s | Page 2 | Vital Football

U21s

My concern is that he didn't get injured and now has time for a rest (2 weeks?) before getting ready for the next season.

Nice that he got a goal though.

That means he's coming back after pre-season starts next week - do they still get hols or are they supposed to start with the rest ?

I saw that DG.
I presume that means he won't be playing for us next season.
Tbh I wouldn't want him anyway. He sounds like another Fer to me.

Drayton Green - 25/6/2015 21:07

talking of him, has Fer jumped ship yet ?

He was going to Sunderland but that broke down due to his knee medical check showing something and/or not fit enough - second time thats happened, same happened to his proposed trasnsfer to Everton in 2013.

He wasnt in QPR squad Saturday and he wasnt mentioned in a preview of the game as being injured - so tohether with the rejection and wanting away maybe he's sidelined - wasnt in the squad for their league cup game against Yeovil.

He's apparently committed himself to QPR but is currently regaining fitness and wasnt ready for the Cardiff match

good 2-0 win for the u21s this afternoon with goals from ofoe and ricky ! very strong side including josh,toffolo and wisdom....

AN was watching too. come on AN at least put him on the bench.

Turner not being involved says it all he is on his way. Toffolo played get him signed up to a new deal.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33832029

Morris' goal is the third, well taken. He reminds me of Jerome. I guess that A IS getting reports back on him.