U18’s at BDBL in t’cup. | Page 5 | Vital Football

U18’s at BDBL in t’cup.

Well I've made it looking forward to seeing the young Irish lad Curtis and also renewed which for once I enjoyed as my tickets reduced by nearly 100 ticket 😀
Bogle looks like he'll be out injured so we might see Curtis start against Burnley. He was on the bench against Brentford so hopefully he's not too far off. 🤞

Well thanks for spoilin it for me ya plank,i wer gunna watch it later.:shrug: UTB
Hmm who’s the plank I wonder why click on a thread about the kids read down knowing I’m there and then carry on reading the thread if you wanted to watch it later
Must be reyt what they said about miners 🤷‍♂️

Bogle looks like he'll be out injured so we might see Curtis start against Burnley. He was on the bench against Brentford so hopefully he's not too far off. 🤞
He did well overall dint see much of him 1st half as we mainly attacked down the left 2nd half was better he likes to get forward and not so great at getting back at times he looked strong and shrugged off a few tackles put a couple of decent balls in and linked up well down the right we’ll be really desperate if he starts on sat tho he’s not ready for the prem but the experience would do him no harm but he did stay on the entire game
As for the others we played everything through peck who seemed to be slow to get going but grew into the game and pretty much ran the show osula obviously did well getting 3 but as a team we controlled the game from start to finish we were comfortable on the ball and played it around and through Watford at will and 2nd half when they had a go players chased harried and threw themselves into blocks it was a joy to watch tbh if only the 1st team had been there to see how things should be done !

Hmm who’s the plank I wonder why click on a thread about the kids read down knowing I’m there and then carry on reading the thread if you wanted to watch it later
Must be reyt what they said about miners 🤷‍♂️
Hmmmmm i recall thee whingein at me for summat similar in the past(Thats why i posted it) so does that mean steelworkers and posties are like the miners also then Capt Plankton.:nerner: UTB

Hmmmmm i recall thee whingein at me for summat similar in the past(Thats why i posted it) so does that mean steelworkers and posties are like the miners also then Capt Plankton.:nerner: UTB
I recall having a go at you posting stuff on a different thread not a relevant one but let’s not let facts get in the way of your argument 🫤

I recall having a go at you posting stuff on a different thread not a relevant one but let’s not let facts get in the way of your argument 🫤
Lets be r8 tha duz that much moanin/whingein on here tha can't be expected to recall every whinge/moan.:tongue:UTB

Need a big turn out on 25th against Pigs as they'll be bringing their regular 7000+ fans, and Blades field a competitive team. Watford were piss poor and lost their last game 5-0 too.

Need a big turn out on 25th against Pigs as they'll be bringing their regular 7000+ fans, and Blades field a competitive team. Watford were piss poor and lost their last game 5-0 too.
You mean more than the 50 or so people that turned out yesterday

A team featuring 5 under age players came through 3-1 against a strong and physical Wigan side who tbh had the better of the game we lead early on from a smartly taken goal from Cummings but were pegged back by a decent strike from range scores were level at half time,Wigan had the better of the play going close a few time and some good saves from our keeper we didn’t threaten much at all till we got around the back of them and the ball was slid in by Blaize it was the 1st time we had troubled them 2nd half Wigan pushed forward and we caught them on the break and went 3-1 up with a smart finish from the right back colechin, Wigan appealed for a pen I didn’t think it was and neither did the ref their no8 who was involved pushed his claims too far and saw red a couple of minutes later their no10 received a second yellow the only surprise was he had lasted so long as he trod a fine line throughout the game a pity as he looked a decent player their coaching staff should have hauled him before that happened though the game as a contest was over as we played the last 5 or so minutes out comfortably stand outs for us were Aston and Cummings the centre haives looked half decent and I liked the look of the young keeper too but as I say half the team were from the u16s with that in mind it was a really good effort

BLADES U/21's are at Charlton on monday 2pm ko and then we play the piglets at BDBL on Thursday 7pm ko.UTB

BLADES just missed a good chance,one on one with the piglet keeper.0-0 after 10 mins or so.Ryab One' scores 1 nil BLADES after abart 20 mins.UTB

Last edited: