Tzolis | Vital Football

Tzolis

Apart from the occasional flash, I have yet to see him perform.

He looks dreadful from what I've seen. He looked like a confident and aggressive player when we signed him (and in the cup against Bournemouth) but now looks like a different player.

Probably need a more game time. Placheta seems to be ahead of him. Is tzolis a winger *left/right?

On the Greeks I wouldn't be surprised to see Giannoulis sold in summer.

He looks dreadful from what I've seen. He looked like a confident and aggressive player when we signed him (and in the cup against Bournemouth) but now looks like a different player.

Probably need a more game time. Placheta seems to be ahead of him. Is tzolis a winger *left/right?

It surprises me how many players we get who are only good at the begining

Is it because when they arrive they play their own game but then need to adapt to the team/coach playing style? Often with limited success.

Is it because when they arrive they play their own game but then need to adapt to the team/coach playing style? Often with limited success.
Yeah I think so. Also new league, culture, language, team mates. Takes some players longer.

I still dont see what platcheta does, i used to be fast but it did qualify me to be a pro footballer!
Tzolis ive seen nothing of apart from a missed pen against lpool which he was supposed to not take! He will be offloaded in the summer

Give Tzolis a chance!

He is 19, young players are variable in their performance.
He has Rashica ahead of him.

Placheta plays on the right so is not really like for like competition.

If you are right about GI then i would like us to sign Williams.

Give Tzolis a chance!

I am always about giving players a chance. Like Placheta who last season most people said wasn't up for it I said many a time he needs time to settle which I still think is true. I think both lack confidence. DF said a few times that Placheta is a shy guy and I think that has hindered his progress.

I still dont see what platcheta does, i used to be fast but it did qualify me to be a pro footballer!
Tzolis ive seen nothing of apart from a missed pen against lpool which he was supposed to not take! He will be offloaded in the summer
I can see a good player in Placheta but he needs time on the pitch because I agree on the surface he doesn't look much but I'm sure there is a good player there. I think what has impressed DS is his work rate in training.

I dont think so.
I was thinking the same thing tonight that if we stayed up I wouldn't be surprised to see tzolis go on loan for the season. But would they do thst after the fee they paid to then have to go out and get another winger if they let him go for the season? Unless the loaned him out to loan another in?

Give Tzolis a chance!

I'd take Williams. The guy is bloody passionate and looks like a fan playing football but I think United rate him highly and we'd probably not be able to afford him and his wages. Isn't Williams a United boy too? Soni think he'd want to give it another crack. I think the club would sell Giannoulis (who'd have interest) and go with newbie, McCallum, byram as 3rd choice.

Maybe another season loan for Williams?

Williams wont drop with us into championship if we go down. Every time platcheta does get in good positions he wastes the ball, hes another one whos fast with no end product so far