TuBBz's Mobile Phone Thread | Page 89 | Vital Football

TuBBz's Mobile Phone Thread

AntonVilla - 27/11/2012 02:43

Easily, just tried it now in my cords and jeans, it really isn't that big, just looks big next to another phone

Cool. Thanks for answering. I wanted to try it in the shops this evening but they've got them all magnetically locked onto the display stands.

Fits length ways or sideways into my pocket, never tried before as I usually keep it in my back pocket, it is big as a phone, but not so that it doesn't do the job, but at everything else, playing music, browsing, watching films/youtube, camera/video and games it is very good

I had the note delivered, thought it far too big for me, so got the Galaxy 3 and am delighted with it, lovely phone.

How to Spy Android Phone?

Do you want to learn about your child status whey you buy a new Android phone for you child? Do you want to learn your employees whether take full use of Android mobile phone and work efficiently? Just free download phone spy to Android smart phone to try.

OX mobile spy is both a mobile phone information backup software and a spy-tracking software, Which all depends on how to use it and how to review of it.

Download: http://download.cnet.com/OX-Mobile-Spy/3000-2162_4-75909600.html

Contract is up with 02 in September and might be lookin for a move as they have sold off there broadband to sky.

Who are people with and what deals have you got?

BodyButter - 24/11/2012 14:40

BodyButter - 21/11/2012 23:55

Tubbz, quick question; Samsung Galaxy 3, HTC One X or the Samsung Galaxy Note II?

I'm only thinking about the Note because I find using the touch screen on the iPhone fiddly and I'm hoping the Note's massive screen can cope with my sausage fingers.

Bump!

Sorry Bro, been out of the game for ages now so don't really know

i will say however that I foowkin love my Samsung S3

It is everything I need in a phone and then some

It takes brilliant pictures and video so no complaints from me

Hada play with my moms S4 last week and it is a beautiful piece of tech.

A lot of the gimmicks are shit though. The eye scrolling just doesn't work very well, the article kept on scrolling to the very bottom of the page before I had read the first few lines.

A lot of the air gesture stuff is crap too. Flicking through photos using air gesture works fine and makes you feel like something out of Minority Report, but answering calls using air gesture doesn't work at all.

Superb screen though and ultra lightweight.

I'll be seriously tempted come upgrade time in Decemeber unless there's something new out (probably the Nexus 5 by then)

Before you commit, Deano, make sure you have a look at the HTC One in the flesh. What a beautiful piece of technology. The camera is also more useful than any other I have seen on a phone. Despite only being 4Mp it works in about a 1/4 of the light others do. Most phone pics are taken indoors and are viewed on the phone, so it works perfectly.

I agree, most of the software features Samsung keep adding are just gimmicks. They are the sort of thing you show your mates, but never actually use.

I'm using the beta 1 of Apple's new iOS7 which isn't available to the general public til the autumn. Very strange to use, total change- odd to get used to after 6 years of the same operating system.

HTC ONE X

Anyone know of any free apps/sites which allow you to load ring tones, or even better a song which you can then edit to fit into a ring tone or text message?

I did it about six years ago on a Nokia, so surely there must be an option for this puppy? I've looked around but everything seems to cost.

BEEFY - 15/6/2013 09:19

HTC ONE X

Anyone know of any free apps/sites which allow you to load ring tones, or even better a song which you can then edit to fit into a ring tone or text message?

I did it about six years ago on a Nokia, so surely there must be an option for this puppy? I've looked around but everything seems to cost.

Good choice Beefy. Try this

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ringdroid

On the subject of an iPod, as per your other thread, you can play music with your phone, so you don't necessarily need another device. You can burn all your CD's into MP3 files and just coy them to a folder called Music, and away you go.

I bought a Blackberry 6 months ago when I was in Indonesia. Since I got back tothe UK, I haven't been able to charge it up - even though I have adaptors etc and also unable to open the phone to get to numbers and other data etc. Do I need to get it "unlocked" or is it totally useless here?

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

i have a samsung 3 and do like the phone but biggest problem (could be the phone or network?) is after speaking to people for about 10 minutes they say my voice gets scrambled and speak like a darlak even though i can hear them fine, wonder if its being tapped .... lol

Hi guys, just a quick question. Does anyone know of a good web browser (apart from Chrome because that seems really buggy for me!) that has a Mac, Android and iOS version that I can use so I can sync all my bookmarks across all my devices?

Virgin have an amazing 30 day rolling contract sim only deal £15. Unlimited calls texts data
Also £26 all calls texts data calls to landlines and 0800 0845 and insurance

Sounds fantastic if you have a handset and are out if contract

Rumours and gossip about my next phone, the Nexus 5, are beginning to leak out.

Got to admit my Nexus 3 (Samsung Galaxy Nexus) has been an absolute joy of a phone these past 2 years, so I think I will almost definitely stick with Nexus and pure Google.

Love getting the OS updates first, plus the Nexus phones always seem to be cheaper than the Galaxy S4, HTC One and other top end phones for some reason, even though they push the boundaries of what is possible in a phone.

Anyway onto the rumours -

Sounds like it's going to support Wireless Charging.
Will come with Android Kit-Kat
Made by LG
1920 x 1080 pixel Full HD
5.2 inch edge to edge display
2.3GHz quad-core CPU
13-megapixel rear-mounted camera
3GB of RAM.

http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/google-nexus-5-to-support-wireless-charging-android-4-4-kitkat-leak-suggests