US Politics Thread | Page 287 | Vital Football

US Politics Thread

It was Dan Coats, who is the Director of National Intelligence. Does that mean he overseas all the intelligence agencies?

The fact that Trump wants nobody else in the room tells us all what is happening here. He is a full blown traitor. It's the only thing that makes sense.

I think your only partly right Heath knowing Trump he would not worry about being a traitor. I think he wanted to ask Putin if he had the tape of him and the prossie the last time he was in Moscow lol and judging by his face when he came out the answer was yes.

That's what happens when you put a Mob Boss in charge of the White House.

In other news, a report is being published that shows Trump tried to shag under age girls at his Parties. Who is surprised?

I tried to point out to an avid Trump fanboi that Donald was in his own words very good friends with Jeffery Epstein for 15 years and the response was "Bill Clinton etc...". I then pointed out that the Bill Clinton Epstein seedy circle was Trump's circle too and he publicly praised the Clinton's on numerous occasions. Bill was a member at Trump's golf course, they attend his wedding in 2005 etc. It's truly frightening how grossly uninformed the average Trump supporter is.

They're all fucking chancers maybe? I don't know, you know better than to expect straight answers on a Friday night!

Just been watching The Last Leg on Channel 4. They did a sketch at the end, of Meatloaf's ''I would do anything for love'' on Trump. It was funny.

I will have a look later and see if it's uploaded to You Tube, though it should be available on catch up at the end of the show

''I wouldn't do anything for love, I would lie for Russia and that's a fact..'' was the start of it.

Well, the FBI have released the full FISA Warrant for Carter Page.

Guess what? It fully supports the Democrat memo on it, and blows the Nunes memo out of the water. It fully discloses who Steele was, and the nature of the dossier.

Perhaps Tubbz could return briefly to comment, even apologise for his abusive comments on the matter?

Once again, it does show how the Republicans can't be trusted to tell us the truth.

Just like the $50,000 that went to Trump International in Scotland. I think the mob family Trump are the swamp.

In other news, the US Department of State has removed the condemnation of Russia for the shooting down of flight MH17 from their website. Moscow’s Izvestiya have said that it follows teh meeting of Trump and Putin.

And they are still trying to say that Trump isn't Putin's bitch over there.