Treatment of our Supporters | Page 4 | Vital Football

Treatment of our Supporters

gijsbert_bos - 13/9/2017 19:38

NottyImp - 13/9/2017 14:21

Big Jack McGinley - 13/9/2017 14:13

I'm not vegan. I eat meat. However this apparent "no choice" that FGR offer is tiresome.

It's a well known fact they serve only vegan food. Anybody moaning about a lack of choice had the chance to buy meat pies, sausage rolls, bacon sandwiches before they got there. It's called forethought. They don't force you to eat it.

As for one football club advocating one type of lifestyle choice damaging the British Farming Industry I find quite amusing. There are other bigger issues for it to face than FGR.

You mean that most farmers voted for Brexit and now realise they're f-ucked? :pointy:

Especially hard-up farmer James Dyson who, having campaigned to leave, is now pleading for the government to provide the subsidies given by the EU. Good luck with that one... :he he:

My heart bleeds for him. It's also grossly hypocritical as I very much doubt he - and many other farmers - would have supported subsidies for say, the mining, steel and car-making industries. Oh no, it's the "rigours of the free-market" for them but, ah, whopping great tax-payer subsidies for our Tory-voting land-owners.