Transfer Window | Page 3 | Vital Football

Transfer Window

You sure? I seem to recall the same situation with Ronaldo and they just allow it as long as they are discrete.

With FFP and our finances, it appears there will not be the spending we have been lapping up recently and may have to even endure some sales with no replacements for a while to balance the books.

Sunderland going backwards recently is some consolation.

Howe says he is close to having both strikers fit, how long will that last,
Wilson is a waste of time now as he is always injured or carryind an injury. Isak uo front on his own is isolated. Longstaffe is simply not good enough and Almiron is hard working but wasteful. However Howe loves them all to his detriment in decision making. Get money while you can, Trippier will not fetch much after this season and Wilson after next injury will be worthless
Trippier is not going to get any been, been a good servant but Livramento is a decent replacement
This season is over so bring in new faces if you can sell or give the youngsters a go.
Even if we beat Fulham we will not progress much further

You sure? I seem to recall the same situation with Ronaldo and they just allow it as long as they are discrete.

With FFP and our finances, it appears there will not be the spending we have been lapping up recently and may have to even endure some sales with no replacements for a while to balance the books.

Sunderland going backwards recently is some consolation.
this is part of the article I read in the Times:
The Saudi lifestyle isn’t to everyone’s taste either. Both Jordan Henderson and Steven Gerrard — Henderson’s former Liverpool team-mate and the head coach of Al-Ettifaq — chose to live in neighbouring Bahrain, which has more permissive alcohol laws (alcohol is banned in Saudi Arabia). And unmarried heterosexual couples are not allowed to live together under the same roof. The Saudi authorities made an exception for the football superstar Cristiano Ronaldo, who is allowed to live with his partner, Georgina Rodríguez (Ronaldo plays for Al-Nassr in Riyadh).

Islam varies from country to country depending on the culture. For example most Muslim states aren't capitalist but Saudi Arabia are. SA are majority wahaabi Muslims which have extreme views but can be pardoned for money🙄Ronaldo as mentioned. Iran's laws are much more relaxed because Iran have a much more relaxed culture, despite what Western media says.

I see we have signed a kid from Man City - helping them with FFP anyway - but that aside anyone seen him play? is he any good?

I see we have signed a kid from Man City - helping them with FFP anyway - but that aside anyone seen him play? is he any good?
His stats seem pretty good at under age level but very raw. Found it very hard to break into man City 1st team squad but he does have talent and he's ambitious because he's leaving there I assume to get first team football. Mind you i don't think he'd be in our first team squad either with everyone fit but needs must

Disappointing window again, are we really that hamstrung by the FFP? Now they're looking to bring in some shit of only being able to spend 70% of income on wages and transfers. They seem utterly intent on making sure nobody can get near the usual suspects. Surely that will totally fuck promoted teams etc

Wilson, Isak, Gordon our three strikers. Wilson and Isak injured and Gordon one booking away from suspension.What happens then?

I think it's been an excellent transfer window because it's ruined the shit show that Sky do on deadline day.

On the back of this, Sky will surely try to exert pressure on the powers that be, to allow some movement in FFP.

As it is, we had our hands tied and couldn't do anything. All that is left for us to do is get some players back, pass the 42 point mark and get prepared to try to win the F.A. Cup and get in a position to be stronger for next season as ive no doubt we will be.

I wouldn't say it was to appease the fans, buying young players showing potential is a no brainer.
Doesn't matter whether appeases the fans or not I called it. Buying players for the PRESENT is more of a no brainer. Realistically how many players from the youth setup make it to first team football? Probably less than 5%. Also man City have a 40% sell on clause. Who even let's that happen? Ashworth?

Wilson, Isak, Gordon our three strikers. Wilson and Isak injured and Gordon one booking away from suspension.What happens then?
It's a good job we had an excellent transfer window according to some

Doesn't matter whether appeases the fans or not I called it. Buying players for the PRESENT is more of a no brainer. Realistically how many players from the youth setup make it to first team football? Probably less than 5%. Also man City have a 40% sell on clause. Who even let's that happen? Ashworth?
Trying to avoid a 10 point deduction is a bigger one. I'm calling day to follow night. Avoiding selling any top players is a little relief.

Trying to avoid a 10 point deduction is a bigger one. I'm calling day to follow night. Avoiding selling any top players is a little relief.
We only have 3 top players. Botman Isak and Bruno and they were never leaving this window. They put some stories in the papers linking our players away because people like you fall for that bullshit every time.