Transfer Window - Summer 2022 | Page 250 | Vital Football

Transfer Window - Summer 2022

Snchz will be entering the final year of his contract after this season.

I wouldn't be too bothered if he were to go. Granted he's mostly played well since Conte arrived but we've been here so many times before with him.

Plus, I think we're more likely to be able to bring in another good CB if we were to move him on rather than Tanganga. Not sure a highly rated CB would be willing to be competing with Sanchez and Lenglet just for a place on the bench never mind playing.

I wouldn't be too bothered if he were to go. Granted he's mostly played well since Conte arrived but we've been here so many times before with him.

Plus, I think we're more likely to be able to bring in another good CB if we were to move him on rather than Tanganga. Not sure a highly rated CB would be willing to be competing with Sanchez and Lenglet just for a place on the bench never mind playing.

Plus keeping a HG lad w real promise in house, and cant imagine most want to see him go. Seems to me, if healthy, he's a good fit w Romero/Emerson spots if need be. Fit is the key tho.

Plus keeping a HG lad w real promise in house, and cant imagine most want to see him go. Seems to me, if healthy, he's a good fit w Romero/Emerson spots if need be. Fit is the key tho.

Tanganga is never going to make it as a centre back at the top level.

Chavs now being credited with an interest in Zaniolo but supposedly offering a straight swap with Pulisic. They have already spent around £175m this window, it will take close to another £150m to recruit de Jong and Fofana, and they are still said to have interest in one or two others. You wonder how they can spend so much in one window and be within FFP rules.

Chavs now being credited with an interest in Zaniolo but supposedly offering a straight swap with Pulisic. They have already spent around £175m this window, it will take close to another £150m to recruit de Jong and Fofana, and they are still said to have interest in one or two others. You wonder how they can spend so much in one window and be within FFP rules.
Good accountants!
Or bent.

You would have thought that Brighton would have shown an interest in Reguilon having sold Cucurella, maybe something that's bubbling under. There are at least 4 clubs interested in Lo Celso (if you believe the press) and 2 or 3 in Ndombele (again if you believe the press), but there don't seem to be any links to Winks.

I wonder if we will tempted by Kessie on a free if Barcelona are unable to register all of the players they have 'signed'?

You would have thought that Brighton would have shown an interest in Reguilon having sold Cucurella, maybe something that's bubbling under. There are at least 4 clubs interested in Lo Celso (if you believe the press) and 2 or 3 in Ndombele (again if you believe the press), but there don't seem to be any links to Winks.
Not at the price tag that we may have put on our players!

Brighton signed Welbeck on a free while both Bissouma and Cucurela @ £15 mill each. Good bit of business. There's no way many will entertain that sort of figure for any of our discards. Brighton's business model appears to be akin to Southampton's. Very smart.