Transfer Window - Summer 2021 | Page 74 | Vital Football

Transfer Window - Summer 2021

Any questions you have on Korean, I'm always happy to help. I studied Korean at SOAS University and although I'm a little rusty; I still have all my books and audio-visual aids. Easiest script in the world to learn, non tonal and simple to write. It's the damn suffixes and consonant changes in the spoken that make it difficult.

Most delightful place in the world to live for an expat, lovely people, food and culture. My years there were the best of my life.

I wouldn't want to be Korean though, it's a bit fecked up for them. Longest hours, stressful work and traditional family pressures equate to it having the highest suicide rate in the developed world.

Surprisingly good footballers too, compared to the rest of Asia. That is quite shocking as every single school that I worked at had pitches of hardened sand or clay.

Thanks mate. I will likely do that when I get stuck. My biggest problem atm is knowing which particle to put where (object, subject, topic etc.) I'll DM you if anything comes up.

Another day of IMINENT signings on the horizon, far horizons mind you to look out for with the same dull and repetitive conclusions at the close of day!!! Tomorrow’s headline - Spurs reject 160 M for H K as Levy wants 162 M!

I'm reading the Gollini deal could be a 2 year loan with a £13mill trigger if he plays x number of games.

Very Levy.

It makes sense, he's got big boots to fill in LLoris and if he's shown not to be good enough when the opportunities arise, then we can cast him aside and move on.

LLoris wants to move on, if anything it wouldn't surprise me to see him push for his desired move now..

It makes sense, he's got big boots to fill in LLoris and if he's shown not to be good enough when the opportunities arise, then we can cast him aside and move on.

LLoris wants to move on, if anything it wouldn't surprise me to see him push for his desired move now..

Yeah it makes sense. It seems Levy but clearly Paratici has made the deal. Shrewd either way.

Another day of IMINENT signings on the horizon, far horizons mind you to look out for with the same dull and repetitive conclusions at the close of day!!! Tomorrow’s headline - Spurs reject 160 M for H K as Levy wants 162 M!
At Last! Not a new signing but better than that! Son signed new 4 year deal!

Back up goalkeeper looks sorted.
Very good vibes about Cristian Romero agreeing personal terms.
Sonny signs a new 4 year deal
Dusan Vlahovic high up Paratici's wanted list
An up and coming Spaniard looks set to sign with Lamela going out.

Now go and get Max Aarons or Matty Cash for RB, Ruben Neves for MF and if possible a playmaker.
Get Dele fit and confident again and we really are cooking on gas.