Transfer Window - Summer 2021 | Page 47 | Vital Football

Transfer Window - Summer 2021

Twitter feeds suggesting the Jules Koude to Tottenham agreed by all parties . €65m plus add ons. Medical pending. 🤷‍♂️

We're paying 65m for a 5'10" centre half? He'd better have a good leap in the Prem. Lost count of the amount of times I saw Nathan Ake have a great game only to be found wanting from a set piece.

As much as I would like new signings in, I'm more interested in who Nuno and Fabio want out.

This squad is littered with average players, players that are on the decline. This is the opportunity to shed the fat and start rebuilding again

If I don't see the likes of Aurier, Dier, Sissoko and Lamela moved on, I will instantly be questioning this new set up.

We can not keep going into new seasons with players that are not good enough. It must end this transfer window.

As much as I would like new signings in, I'm more interested in who Nuno and Fabio want out.

This squad is littered with average players, players that are on the decline. This is the opportunity to shed the fat and start rebuilding again

If I don't see the likes of Aurier, Dier, Sissoko and Lamela moved on, I will instantly be questioning this new set up.

We can not keep going into new seasons with players that are not good enough. It must end this transfer window.
My thoughts precisely.
Who do we need gone?
Vini, Rose and Bale are already out the door.
Kane sold.
If Aurier, Sissoko Dier and Lamela are shifted is there any more we need gone?
Assume Sess is in the squad for next season?

My thoughts precisely.
Who do we need gone?
Kane sold.
I was thinking the same about Sess. If he's back and Reggie stays, is there any need for Davies? We have to find a path for Cirkin too unless he goes out on loan.

So finally we have stumbled on a huge advantage of hiring Nuno. He knows the Prem and he knows our players. His teams have lined up against us home and away for a few years. He knew he could just foul us in our own half and negate us. His players used to take in turns fouling us as he knew we had no plan b. The way he used Traore against us always hurt. He knew our full-backs would be left 2 on 1 as our system was flawed and we had lazy wingers.

I'd be shocked if he wanted to keep those names mentioned above.

My thoughts precisely.
Who do we need gone?
Kane sold.

To be honest even though there are more I would sell for the right money I would probably keep a few for another season.

Players like Sanchez, Toby, Davies, Winks, Lucas, Bergwinj. With the Europa Conference League we need some depth.

We won't be able to rebuild a whole squad in one transfer window.

Let's shift Aurier, Dier, Sissoko and Lamela and start the rebuild.

I'm happy for Skippy and Sess to be part of that if it means we get rid of the 4 above.

One things for certain if Kane goes we really are light up top. We are even if he stays.

To be honest even though there are more I would sell for the right money I would probably keep a few for another season.

Players like Sanchez, Toby, Davies, Winks, Lucas, Bergwinj. With the Europa Conference League we need some depth.

We won't be able to rebuild a whole squad in one transfer window.

Let's shift Aurier, Dier, Sissoko and Lamela and start the rebuild.

I'm happy for Skippy and Sess to be part of that if it means we get rid of the 4 above.

One things for certain if Kane goes we really are light up top. We are even if he stays.

Kane has to go. It is the key to shaking up this club.