Transfer Window - January 2023 | Page 31 | Vital Football

Transfer Window - January 2023

I love the Transfer Window chats .
I learn more from this than anything .
Interesting statement.....where do we learn from ? I would say currently via my phone from Google, BBC and Sky News, Talk TV.

Must admit, I'm a bit of a NewsNow junkie

https://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Premier+League/Tottenham+Hotspur

Even though I know most of it is made up crap from the media, I still have a look at it most days.

Hi Cummings
Yep watched Davies last nite again.
I do agree he looks, the type of player we should be interested in, good engine, bit of skill etc..
But he's, surely no slouch if he is signed with Bayern.

Yep, that's the entire mainstream media now.

There used to be a time where you could write an article on the front page of VS and then see it in the Spurs NewsNow feed. Not sure if that is still the case.
Don't think I've ever seen one.

Yep, that's the entire mainstream media now.

There used to be a time where you could write an article on the front page of VS and then see it in the Spurs NewsNow feed. Not sure if that is still the case.
You are correct there muttley on both counts, I can vaguely remember seeing new VS posting on the Spurs NewsNow feed.

Looks like Chelsea are frontrunners for Gvardiol, I wonder if we will ever be able to afford and attract the players that will provide a step up in class?

Reggie only returned after 3 month off injured, played 21 minutes weekend before and then was admitted to hospital with an acute digestive problem, It sounds nasty and there have been no updates. I wsh him well, but whatever happens, he's not coming back. Conte really doesn't rate him.

Our wingback situation for now is just terrible.

If he eats like he plays football I'm not surprised he has digestive issues. Always rushed , never composed and probably swallows before he's finished chewing.

Reggie only returned after 3 month off injured, played 21 minutes weekend before and then was admitted to hospital with an acute digestive problem, It sounds nasty and there have been no updates. I wsh him well, but whatever happens, he's not coming back. Conte really doesn't rate him.

Our wingback situation for now is just terrible.

I also wish him well for his recovery, but Conte is right not to rate him.

Hi Cummings
Yep watched Davies last nite again.
I do agree he looks, the type of player we should be interested in, good engine, bit of skill etc..
But he's, surely no slouch if he is signed with Bayern.

I think he was in the Bayern side that smashed us by plenty a few seasons ago.

Must admit, I'm a bit of a NewsNow junkie

https://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Premier+League/Tottenham+Hotspur

Even though I know most of it is made up crap from the media, I still have a look at it most days.
Who needs News Now when we have this thread .
I learn more about players on here than anywhere , and …. I respect the posters on here opinions .
Looking at the World Cup , players like DePaul
, Soutter , and others look like they could upgrade us , and that’s where I learn about them .
I haven’t got a clue who they play for , what their situations are , News Now won’t tell me , so. I learn from here .

Who needs News Now when we have this thread .
I learn more about players on here than anywhere , and …. I respect the posters on here opinions .
Looking at the World Cup , players like DePaul
, Soutter , and others look like they could upgrade us , and that’s where I learn about them .
I haven’t got a clue who they play for , what their situations are , News Now won’t tell me , so. I learn from here .
Don't know much about De paul but Souttar is 24, 6'6" tall at least, born in Aberdeen I think but somehow qualifies for Australia, and is currently plying his trade at Stoke City.