Transfer Window - January 2022 | Page 118 | Vital Football

Transfer Window - January 2022

There will always be an excuse when it comes to Levy and ENIC.

For 18 years it was because we didn't have the stadium.

Covid will now be next excuse for the next decade.

Funny how ENIC are buying up golf courses for the NFL to train at. Funny how they are buying half of Tottenham and building luxury apartments.

Don't forget the cinema 🤮

Not the word I'd use.

Disappointing, concerning or miserable are all more fitting.

I dont know, with Kane apparently developing a more 'ambitious' role on the field, we are deperately missing him in the post. Maybe a guy like this, with Kane playing 2nd fiddle, and Son & XXXXX on the wings....

Everyone wants a Striker, well he is one. Might work. Better than any other option at the moment, or likely to arrive in Jan.

I dont know, with Kane apparently developing a more 'ambitious' role on the field, we are deperately missing him in the post. Maybe a guy like this, with Kane playing 2nd fiddle, and Son & XXXXX on the wings....

Everyone wants a Striker, well he is one. Might work. Better than any other option at the moment, or likely to arrive in Jan.

The guy is stealing a living. We have enough doing that. I'd rather we rolled Gordon Durie or Ronny Rozenthal onto the pitch.

No. Just clarification. I would imagine ENIC has other operating and holding companies it owns that have their own reason for being. ie purchasing real estate. If the NFL franchise materializes it will be it's own entity, perhaps under ENIC based on your comment about golf courses.

Anything that increases stadium cost sharing will enhance the cash flow of the THFC. Including a NFL franchise. The next logical step for the NFL is international expansion.

Unfortunately there is zero evidence that will happen. More money for ENIC, certainly doesn't mean more money for Tottenham Hotspur.

Uncle Joe needs to piss off.

But poor little poverty stricken Daniel won't be able to build his luxury flats and cinema I'd we spend that kinda money on players.

Stop being selfish.

Remember, football at Spurs is a self-sustaining model, so that all comes out of other things... Which means it wont be affected, because he pays himself the same, or more each year, regardless of how the footballing bit goes.

:thumbup:

Spin The Wheel For Juve Players!!!

Dybala-Morata-DeLigt-McKennie-Kulesevski-Bentacour-And MOOOORRREEE!!

Take your chance, give it a spin! Which one will it land on? Will you win? Will you get one, or two? or even threeeeeeee????

Or maybe you'll just get nuthin.

feckin 'ell. That's some bollocks, he is a businessman that couldn't give a shit what we or anyone else does as long as HIS bottom line stays healthy.

Clients come and go, clubs don't - so who do you think he works the hardest on to maintain a good working relationship?

The agents fees we pay, are for the most part some of the highest in the World of football.

Yes but most of Jorge's clients have multiple clubs after them and if not Jorge knows how to orchestrate a move. Yes he is a businessman but he is a massive businessman who doesn't have to deal with a club unless he has to. As I say I am just reporting what someone told me