Transfer Targets 2021/22 Season | Page 53 | Vital Football

Transfer Targets 2021/22 Season

The Geordies are being linked with Sander in january.UTB

I think he has been linked with everybody in Prem and several clubs abroad, his agent is doing some sterling work. I'm sure there is a decent player in there, but he need to have a lot more influence on games than a few cameos during games. Clubs will be looking how he plays in the period up to Jan, if he wants a move he needs to be doing the buisness in a lower division
,all about opinions mind.

Rangers linked with Sandra as well. What an absolute joke that is.

Mind you, she could probably cope with Scottish football, most of the time.

Berge won't be going to Newcastle or Rangers any time soon, as neither has the required funds available. The Prince has made it pretty clear that we won't be selling players on the cheap, both with words and actions.

Winston Reid or Andre Wisdom till end of the season? Reid has been in NZ training camps and Wisdom's been playing for Brums u23's. Don't think our young uns are ready yet.

If we were interested in getting promotion then yes, we should be looking at players like that and exploring all options.

ChampagneBlade has done a decent thread along these lines on S2.

If Wisdom is available and ready enough that's a no brainer. Same with Reid really, he could come into the middle of the back 3.

If we were interested in getting promotion then yes, we should be looking at players like that and exploring all options.

ChampagneBlade has done a decent thread along these lines on S2.

If Wisdom is available and ready enough that's a no brainer. Same with Reid really, he could come into the middle of the back 3.
Obviously people will say there's a reason they are free agents blah blah blah but experienced pro's i'd rather have over 'our young uns'. Wisdom can also cover RWB with Bogle out for the season.

Obviously people will say there's a reason they are free agents blah blah blah but experienced pro's i'd rather have over 'our young uns'. Wisdom can also cover RWB with Bogle out for the season.
Who ever we sign or get linked with,they'll always be the non believers young un.Will either of em play for nowt d'ya think? UTB

Rumours that Andre Wisdom is training with the BLADES after stopping training with Brum are on the News now pages.I wonder if Peggy took my advice and contacted the club and told them to get Wisdom? :unsure: UTB