Transfer Targets 2021/22 Season | Page 52 | Vital Football

Transfer Targets 2021/22 Season

If it was Collado's agent who scuppered the deal with his demands then what the hell is he thinking of?

At this point with us the only option, it was either what we were offering him, or nothing.

Why would he choose nothing?

Easier than just saying the player's changed his mind?

Shit that we couldn't get either him or Karamoh.

There should be enough wingers on frees worth looking at though.

These types of players are ten a penny....... yet we ended up with none. LOL.

Looking at the list of out of contract players there’s loads of wingers left and right I’m sure a fair number are better than berk (no it’s not a misspelling) I reckon it’s beyond our recruitment team to find one though

Jota looks like the stand out option from what I've seen.

Left footed, right sided, Championship proven, classic creative player.

Not keen on him when we were linked as a PL club but as a tight fisted Championship club with zero creativity looking to play with wingers he's a perfect fit, on a free.

Darren smith saying we’re likely to stick with the old system rather than go with wingers
cheap option for a change

Jota is a decent shout. He'd get an automatic work-permit as well, due to having played in England in the last three years.

Hal Robson-Kanu is another who's available. He got five goals last season for West Brom, and ten the previous year in the Championship. He's 32 now, but he could still offer us something on a short-term deal.

Mendez-Lang was excellent for Cardiff in the PL a few years back, but his off field stuff has clearly affected him. It probably says a lot that Warnock didn't think he was worth another year at Boro. Worth a trial maybe.

Jordan Ibe is another who might be worth a look, although I don't know if he's looking to get back into the game at this stage due to his mental health issues. If he's up for a fresh start, we could be ideal as Moose is his best mate from their time at Bournemouth. Spending time with someone familiar might help him to start enjoying football again. There's definitely always been a player in their somewhere, and he's still only 25.

Robson-Kanu would be worth a deal.

Can't fault him.

Decent player and decent character, I think.

Not as athletic as he was maybe but still has a lot to offer in the Championship, in different positions. Surprised WBA didn't keep him.

If it was Collado's agent who scuppered the deal with his demands then what the hell is he thinking of?

At this point with us the only option, it was either what we were offering him, or nothing.

Why would he choose nothing?

Easier than just saying the player's changed his mind?

Shit that we couldn't get either him or Karamoh.

There should be enough wingers on frees worth looking at though.

These types of players are ten a penny....... yet we ended up with none. LOL.

Ten a penny they may be, but that's not the wage and fees they want..

Most managers like to have at least one player of their own in the dressing room who they know that they can trust 100% to tell it to him as it is. It might be a good move all around.

The Prince has said the BLADES told any interested clubs that John Egan wasn't for sale,i'm just wondering if anyone on here would've been tempted to sell Egan,for what it's worth i'm glad he's still here at BDBL.UTB

Didn't see any rumours about bids for Egan, Prince likes to throw in statements, have they any substance maybe not. Lots of gossip about Berge but our asking price was always going to be a problem, lack of game time injury, clubs will wait for Jan see if he is fit and bossing games.
Apart from Rammers and Jebbison did anybody actually want any others in our squad again apparently not

Didn't see any rumours about bids for Egan, Prince likes to throw in statements, have they any substance maybe not. Lots of gossip about Berge but our asking price was always going to be a problem, lack of game time injury, clubs will wait for Jan see if he is fit and bossing games.
Apart from Rammers and Jebbison did anybody actually want any others in our squad again apparently not
The Geordies are being linked with Sander in january.UTB