Transfer Rumours | Page 111 | Vital Football

Transfer Rumours

Quite a bit of chatter re a freeman. Suggestion that having off loaded Robinson for season looking to bring in a striker and Freeman may make up some of the money. Suggestion is that Leeds no longer interested as they have spent on Augustin. Most media chatter coming from Insider. You maybe correct Mao. A late deal maybe possible hear.

is loaning to Brum a bit of spite then?

No, why would it be?

Villa have done business with Birmingham in the past; Gardner springs to mind.

Stoke arranged a season long loan; they then decided they did not want him; Villa's stance was "too bad, we still want paying" "If you want him gone, find him a club"

I can imagine that is exactly the stance City have taken with us regarding Muric.

Quite a bit of chatter re a freeman. Suggestion that having off loaded Robinson for season looking to bring in a striker and Freeman may make up some of the money. Suggestion is that Leeds no longer interested as they have spent on Augustin. Most media chatter coming from Insider. You maybe correct Mao. A late deal maybe possible hear.

I have been in meetings all fucking morning!

What kind of a c * n t organises long winded meetings during transfer deadline week?

My phone has been going mad all morning; Freeman apparently depends on the Blades signing their target.

The very latest gossip was Burnley have signed a new forward so they will be letting both Wells and Vydra go.

I have been in meetings all fucking morning!

What kind of a c * n t organises long winded meetings during transfer deadline week?

My phone has been going mad all morning; Freeman apparently depends on the Blades signing their target.

The very latest gossip was Burnley have signed a new forward so they will be letting both Wells and Vydra go.
The Post are now reporting our increased chances of signing Freeman!

Sell Carvalho and Chema, plus clear out Pants, Muric, Bostock, Clough, Bridcutt and sign or loan Freeman and Vydra, and nab that Coventry LB?
I would do this provided we get 15-16m between Chema and Carvalho

Vydra and Freeman would be very good but i’m still convinced we need another winger. Ameobi had the kind of game that showed he can make a real contribution. A good window for me would be...

keep Chema, we have Diahkaby. get Da Costa, Vydra, Freeman and Then we’ve been linked with Grosicki again - get him in.

I’ll be honest, as CP said, after last night, we’ve got to go for it - recall Walker anyway as we know what we’ll get.
That’s 4 strikers - Grabban, Walker, Da Costa and Vydra l (Vydra probably won’t happen, so have 3 in that case),
X4 wingers - Grosicki, Diahkaby, Lolley and Ameobi - sorry but bin Adomah off if we can
x3 attacking mids - Freeman, Carv and Silva
X3 defensive mids - Sow, Watson, Yates and then Semedo as a spare.
X2 LB’s - Chema and Ribeiro
X4 CB’s - Worrall, Figuerido, Dawson, Benalouane
X2 RB’s cash and jenkinson - Darikwa back next year
x2 GK’s - Samba and Smith.

that should hopefully see us through and is that really that unrealistic or expensive???

subs last night
  • 2Smith
  • 14Diakhaby
  • 16Jenkinson
  • 17Semedo
  • 20Dawson
  • 22Yates
  • 37Adomah

ok so - da costa and maybe freman to come in. then people talk about walker and another.

who gets dropped? cant really drop jenkinson and dawson. smith obviously . diakhaby presumably wont be dropped for first few games

between semedo, yates and adomah.

No, why would it be?

Villa have done business with Birmingham in the past; Gardner springs to mind.

Stoke arranged a season long loan; they then decided they did not want him; Villa's stance was "too bad, we still want paying" "If you want him gone, find him a club"

I can imagine that is exactly the stance City have taken with us regarding Muric.

There is a bit of a difference with Muric. Unless Man C have given up on him altogether, you'd have thought they would want him playing and developing somewhere.

Think Chema is going. As Will mentions we have cover at CB plus Hef not keen on Grosicki. Don’t think he will displace Ameobi or Diakhaby. Just take Adomah’s place on the bench. Would cost something and wages will be top notch.

if true that Burnley have a replacement they maybe looking for a deal on Vydra. Freeman could be a loan. McCullum from Cov would cost a bit but that would be some team. Could see Carv going on loan to Oly for remainder of season.