Transfer Rumours/Speculation 2020/21 | Page 17 | Vital Football

Transfer Rumours/Speculation 2020/21

I know someone will come back at me with a load of stats to the contrary but we do seem to always be slow in the transfer market.

Yep
It's called trying to get something for nothing
We've been that used to giving our players at the first sight of somdbodys wallet opening that we think all other clubs are the same

Another day another name. Peterborough's Siriki Dembele, don't know much about him other than he's a 23 year old Ivorian wide forward with plenty of pace and a 1 in 6 scoring ratio in league one.

WBA also rumoured to be interested.

Dembele! There's one our interest has lasted 3 years in!

Weird link but it is about time we had a Dembele/Cisse/Camara/Traore in our squad.

Dembele! There's one our interest has lasted 3 years in!

Weird link but it is about time we had a Dembele/Cisse/Camara/Traore in our squad.

Even a Meite/Doumbia/Keita will do. Simon Moore should change his name to Kunta Kinte to up our Sub-Saharan African-ness .

The Star are reporting we've locked down on our three main targets Ramsdale, Swift and Cash. These are the three deals the club is prioritising.

Even a Meite/Doumbia/Keita will do. Simon Moore should change his name to Kunta Kinte to up our Sub-Saharan African-ness .

The Star are reporting we've locked down on our three main targets Ramsdale, Swift and Cash. These are the three deals the club is prioritising.

I'm a bit underwhelmed by that list, tbf, but CW will know what he wants.

TBH considering the (low) standard of Star journalists (particularly James Shield) , I wouldn't take what that article says too seriously. I'd be staggered (and worried) if the club aren't progressing strikers as a priority.

I'm a bit underwhelmed by that list, tbf, but CW will know what he wants.

With Swift and Cash between them last season they have over 80 Championship games, 15 assists and 9 goals. Swift has 19 assists over 2 Championship seasons.

If I had to sell Matty Cash to a Blade I'd make a Vas Borbokis comparison when he's in full flow running with the ball and taking defenders on. He doesn't have the ability to strike a ball as sweetly as Vas but he's a better defender and better athlete. Also seems like a likeable bubbly lad who'll be a character in the dressing room.

If this is the trio CW wants for the start of the season with other areas and cover positions being filled by loans and low financial impact deals I'd be fine with that. In September/October the market may have loosened up and the type of quality forwards we need become available for realistic prices.

I can only hope that CW wants to lock these signings down and get them in the bag. Once we these are locked in he knows what he has ro spend on strikers. It sounds like he is trying to wheel and deal (£4 millon plus Freeman for Cash) to leave as much as he can in the budget for more firepower.

Having 2 Forest fans at work we get the story from the other side which is that cash has come out and stated he is happy at Forest and has no desire to leave,they also reckon they’ve moved on from freeman and looking at other targets,no idea how true but that’s what they are reading about their club

Having 2 Forest fans at work we get the story from the other side which is that cash has come out and stated he is happy at Forest and has no desire to leave,they also reckon they’ve moved on from freeman and looking at other targets,no idea how true but that’s what they are reading about their club
Forest fans hate our guts! The thought of another one of there so called better players joining us fills them with dread they are another bunch of clowns who thinks what the fuck are Sheff U doing in the Prem and not us! Sad Bastard's.

An ITKer who features on a West Ham podcast says Cash has cut his holiday short to thrash out personal terms with the club he'll be moving to. Moyes lost interest in the player and it seems it's between us, Burnley or Fulham as to where he'll be heading.

Fulham are proving to be a pain in the arse.

Forest fans hate our guts! The thought of another one of there so called better players joining us fills them with dread they are another bunch of clowns who thinks what the fuck are Sheff U doing in the Prem and not us! Sad Bastard's.
As a collective maybe but one who has more interest than the other is good for a decent convo and he doesn’t hate us any more than any other club i haven’t seen anything about them positive or negative but he wouldn’t make stuff up so I can only assume cash has come out and said that

Whatever the truth with Forest interest in Freeman he is a quality championship player. I think we could add £5 million to our kitty easily but maybe he has a better swap value.

Young striker from Equador comin for a 2 week trial with DEM MIGHTY BLADES.Juan Gyayasamin is the name and he's described as a pure Goalscorer,it's on Sports Witness (News Now pages) I've no idea if it's reliable info. UTMPB

Sky reporting Ramesdale offer of 18.5m accepted
It's a lot of wonga for Rammy to me but he's young and can improve further.I always thought he was a good un at Shirecliffe and as always tho in WILDER I TRUST.Bournemouth's gettin very good money for the players thye've sold this summer, has Mr McCabe taken over the club i wonder?:giggle:UTMPB

It seems we'll be paying £18.5m, not the £15m or so the clause would've taken it to.

An excess similar to what we had to pay with McBurnie and possibly Berge.

But we do need the GK position sorted ASAP and long term it could be great value I guess.