Transfer Rumours/Speculation 2020/21 | Page 13 | Vital Football

Transfer Rumours/Speculation 2020/21

It's being reported that Walker-Peters is joining Southampton permanently for 12 mil with Hojbjerg going the other way for 15 mil.

You'd assume that puts Southampton out of the race for Matty Cash when they've got both KWP and Valery.

I'll say it. I'm not convinced by Matty Cash. I'd be disappointed if this is the best we can do.

But but but wor abart Hendo? Some BLADES will be so upset if Hendo doesn't return to BDBL.:giggle: UTMPB

Yeah, but rather sadly, that's down to Man U and Hendo - not us.
While most posters have opined that the main transfer target should be a striker, I've always thought it should be a 'keeper. If this goes through, and (hopefully) the John Swift one then yes, a big, fast, clinical striker should be next on the radar.

Yeah, but rather sadly, that's down to Man U and Hendo - not us.
While most posters have opined that the main transfer target should be a striker, I've always thought it should be a 'keeper. If this goes through, and (hopefully) the John Swift one then yes, a big, fast, clinical striker should be next on the radar.

Opined..........that's a great word..............you're not from Upper Treeton are you?

Last edited:
Connor Roberts linked. Swansea right back. Bit in paper.

Expensive for what would purely be a cover player, for RWB.

Rods looking it up as we speak

hes never heard of upper treeton
Worra a:clown1: It's where i live,UPPER TREETON, a wonderful place to live where folk look out for each other(mostly)and are part of a very good community, ya can shove your BIG CITY's up your ARSE.The BIG CITY's/Towns are good to visit on match days and to have a pish up/neet on't town, but live theer, NAY NAY and thrice NAY. UTMPB

Worra a:clown1: It's where i live,UPPER TREETON, a wonderful place to live where folk look out for each other(mostly)and are part of a very good community, ya can shove your BIG CITY's up your ARSE.The BIG CITY's/Towns are good to visit on match days and to have a pish up/neet on't town, but live theer, NAY NAY and thrice NAY. UTMPB
I Like the Frankie Howard impersonation Rod. 😂😂

i agree with you rod the city dwellers can stick it. When I worked at Treeton I took a city dweller (Pig fan) I worked with golfing. We went to Hickleton golf club. We went by this field and he said “What them😳” I said Cows!!! He’d nivver seen any🤔 They live a very sheltered life Rod. 😂😂

Opined..........that's a great word..............you're not from Upper Treeton are you?

Born and reared in (suburban) Sheffield. I have travelled all over the world, but the only times I’ve been to Treeton is when giving Rod a lift. From the little I’ve seen of it, I have to say it doesn’t compare favourably with numerous big cities I could name. Probably better than Kathmandu though - that only has one “living goddess”, Treeton has several.

Mail reporting we'll bid 15 million on Ramsdale next week.

It's all a bit slow to get going this transfer window. Leeds are getting knocked back more than us with Jonathan David joining Lille and Brighton rejecting 22 million for Ben White. Palace sticking to their guns and not upping their offer for Eze of 10 million and Chelsea looking to strengthen their defence, which was shocking yesterday again, with a cut price deal for, erm Jon Stones.

Are football agents self isolating ? I'd have thought they'd be in their element, causing chaos to earn a few bob.

Joe Worrall, the young Forest CB, also linked. Bit in paper.

Another expensive one to come in and be cover but at least there's long term value there.

Worrall's another one Forest will want sillly money for.

With Matty Cash he brings an extra dimension to the side, whether at RWB or in midfield - that's why he's worth the investment. Worrall's just a no frills CB who'll be cover, there must be better value for money than him.

Joe Worrall, the young Forest CB, also linked. Bit in paper.

Another expensive one to come in and be cover but at least there's long term value there.
Worrall's another one Forest will want sillly money for.

With Matty Cash he brings an extra dimension to the side, whether at RWB or in midfield - that's why he's worth the investment. Worrall's just a no frills CB who'll be cover, there must be better value for money than him.

I think Worrall is in the last year of his contract, so he might not cost as much as you would think. He's a solid enough player, but Jake Cooper at Millwall would cost about the same and would add more versatility to our squad, so I'd rather we looked at him. Any centre back we bring in will effectively be cover though, as we don't have the funds to go out and buy better players than O'Connell, Egan and Bash.

I think Worrall is in the last year of his contract, so he might not cost as much as you would think. He's a solid enough player, but Jake Cooper at Millwall would cost about the same and would add more versatility to our squad, so I'd rather we looked at him. Any centre back we bring in will effectively be cover though, as we don't have the funds to go out and buy better players than O'Connell, Egan and Bash.
coopers wiki says he signed a 3yr deal in July of 2017 which means he must be becoming a free agent pretty soon

I know treetons behind the times but 3 days later to reply ...... really