Transfer Rumours/Speculation 2020/21 | Page 11 | Vital Football

Transfer Rumours/Speculation 2020/21

BLADES have Cash bid turned down.Matty Cash defender who plays for Scabby Forest,£10million accordin to the News Now pages.What about the striker who's scored a Hat-Trick for Celtic today Odsonne Edouard? I must admit i aint seen much/owt of him,i wondered if anyone on here had seen much of him,Herby Chronic perhaps. 116590475_10158095175170100_86105799675044820_o.jpg UTMPB

Last edited:
Forest quoted silly money to West Ham when they tried to buy Cash last year.

Forest are a club going nowhere so it's understandable Cash and his agent could start agitating for a move. Lots of reported interest, from us, West Ham, Burnley and Southampton with Forest looking for 12 million.

Other lot play 4-4-2, I think he'd be better of at wing back. He's got a couple of mates in Osborn and Robinson here as well, plus he wouldn't have to relocate. Freeman could be used as a makeweight.

To be honest I don’t take much notice of Scottish football. Dennis is the one I would like us to sign.
I occasionally watch Sportscene on the Beeb I player but i haven't seen enough of Edouard to make a assessment of him.I'm not sayin we're after him by the way i just wondered if anyone on here had seen more of him than me and Herby/Chronic usually does plenty of lookin at players in other leagues doesn't he.UTMPB

Last edited:
Sky Sports Transfer Centre claimin that a deal for Matty Cash could involve a player plus dosh to get the deal over the line.I wonder who that may be Luke Freeman,Callum Robinson? perhaps Kean Bryan,:LOL: UTMPB

Forest were in for Freeman in January, so that'd make sense. Five or six million plus Freeman for Cash. That's good business. Cash can also play right midfield as well as down the left (right footed though so that'll be a no with CW), he'd increase our options when it comes to formation.

Celtic sold Dembele for 20 million, Edouard has a better goal scoring record and a better pedigree. We couldn't afford him.

Kean Bryan - cut our losses like we did with Hammond and pay him off. He'll never be good enough and will just be a long term drain.

Last edited:
The only way such a spend (£12m+?) on Matty Cash is acceptable is if he's earmarked for RCM.

We can't spend that on simply competition for Baldock, although naturally they seem to be convincing themselves otherwise on S2.

We have too many other areas to spend on, and apparently a reduced budget.

He has played CM on quite a few occasions in his career. It seems he came through as a RM/CM, so it's possible.

You spend what you can afford and to your budget. You know, like Wendy always do.

Last edited:
Just seen that Palace have had a £12 million bid for Eze rejected and so it begins. Clubs like us and Palace with smaller budgets bidding low but in reality it is very difficult to compete.

We can spend our money more productively than on Eze.

We probably wouldn't use him enough.