Transfer rumors | Page 162 | Vital Football

Transfer rumors

Don’t see what choice the club has at this present time? If he wants to go and has a year left then economics dictate he has to go now- especially if we are backing a new manager to get his own squad together.

No, I am fine with the decision. It was more aimed at the clowns on here that have slagged him off as a shit footballer for the last 3 seasons.

This time Pope? Implying I do it often and yet I don't recall one.

Well, for your information, I am calling the fans who reckon he's not good enough to play for a mediocre Championship team. Feel free to apply the tag to yourself as well for all manner of reasons.

Righto, so which poster on this thread has said Osborn isn't good enough for forest?

Just had a quick look, couldn't see any.

So which poster is it that thinks Osborn isn't good enough to play for forest that you are calling a clown? By all means, feel free to name names and I'll happily call them a clown too.

We have one idiot who thinks medicine is a bad thing but I can't specifically name a poster who claims Osborn isn't good enough to play for us

Righto, so which poster on this thread has said Osborn isn't good enough for forest?

Just had a quick look, couldn't see any.

So which poster is it that thinks Osborn isn't good enough to play for forest that you are calling a clown? By all means, feel free to name names and I'll happily call them a clown too.

We have one idiot who thinks medicine is a bad thing but I can't specifically name a poster who claims Osborn isn't good enough to play for us

Which poster on this thread? Does it have to be on this particular thread pope or can I look at the whole forum.

I will put a list together of people just for you, you clown.

It was obvious he wasn't going to sign a new contract if offered one , i don't think the club has any other option than to sell.
Ben has been a good servant but i do think we can do without him with the players we already have and the money from his sale really needs to go to strengthen our striking options though.
That is where we really do need something else.

Dunno about anyone else but this websites becoming more and more difficult to even view because of these stupid ‘congratulations’ pages that sends you to a con website.
Doing my head in!
I’m getting the same. Are you on iPad?

Which poster on this thread? Does it have to be on this particular thread pope or can I look at the whole forum.

I will put a list together of people just for you, you clown.
Ha, feel free to make yourself look more of a **** that you already do.

Very few people claim he isn't good enough, and they are all wrong. Yet you are having a hissy fit over these phantom posters because it makes you look right to contrast with a tiny minority who are so obviously wrong.

Osborn probably needs to go if he's in the last year of his contract and if he wants to push his career on, as it's blatently obvious he isn't going to get to the PL in a forest shirt.

He's not the most entertaining player in the squad. He isn't fast, he isn't especially tricky and he doesn't score great goals like Lolley or Carvalho.

What he does well is usually the bit just before someone else scored a memorable goal and that's why people aren't that bothered from an entertainment point of view but his presence will be missed.

I also think that people have a vastly over-inflated opinion of the new signings, when in fact not one is probably as good as he is.

Has to be sold we've ballsed up not selling players and letting them leave for nothing to often, he's been a good servant and a tidy player but he's never held down one position and we can cope without him. He will probably do ok in the prem if he can hold down a position.

Ha, feel free to make yourself look more of a **** that you already do.

Very few people claim he isn't good enough, and they are all wrong. Yet you are having a hissy fit over these phantom posters because it makes you look right to contrast with a tiny minority who are so obviously wrong.

Osborn probably needs to go if he's in the last year of his contract and if he wants to push his career on, as it's blatently obvious he isn't going to get to the PL in a forest shirt.

He's not the most entertaining player in the squad. He isn't fast, he isn't especially tricky and he doesn't score great goals like Lolley or Carvalho.

What he does well is usually the bit just before someone else scored a memorable goal and that's why people aren't that bothered from an entertainment point of view but his presence will be missed.

I also think that people have a vastly over-inflated opinion of the new signings, when in fact not one is probably as good as he is.

Page 128 on here you said he wasn't good enough you t***t

Not fast enough to be one of the best in the division.

In reality, if they bid £6m+ he's got to go. He's getting to mid career. He's not a guaranteed starter and we can't hold him back from a shot at the PL just in case we need a utility player.

For his own sake it's time to move on and this is an opportunity too good for him to lose.

Moreover, it sounds like our latest new manager doesn't rate him. So of course he's got to take this opportunity and so long as the money is reasonable we can't stand in his way.

£3m in today's market is an embarrassing bid though. Literally peanuts, the modern equivalent of 'derisory'. Unfortunately, Sheffield Utd have been at that level all summer and their PL campaign looks troubled already with significant ownership problems behind the scenes
Apollyon- I said nothing of the sort you lying ****

It was obvious he wasn't going to sign a new contract if offered one , i don't think the club has any other option than to sell.
Ben has been a good servant but i do think we can do without him with the players we already have and the money from his sale really needs to go to strengthen our striking options though.
That is where we really do need something else.
Yep
Players come and go
Get rid of the deadwood and cash in on the good ones if they won’t stay.
The final bit of the jigsaw is buying better players in to improve the squad which is the part we’ve fallen short on in recent years but hope springs eternal we’ve got the right key this season.
I think SL has every chance of failing this year, but has the right attitude approach and ability to also have every chance of success if we can add 3/4 quality players and we get some momentum.
That’s got to be better than if we still had MON who just had every chance of failing this year. Bless his cottons- I do love him whatever.

Yes you did Pope, its no good you editing it. You and your racist mate Toms have both said Osborb isn't good enough, fast enough, tough enough, just not enough for you two.

You really are an utter bell end. Thank fuck I'm going away for a few weeks because with the 6 weeks holiday approaching fast, its going to be hellish on here with your long winded, boring, self righteous posts 24/7.

You know little about the game and yet profess to be an expert and criticise all that don't share your view of the game. Very few have the same view because quite a few know what they're talking about. This is why you fall out with everyone. You're one of those tools in the Lower TE that made me move. Talking shit for 90 mins.

In short, you're a ****.