transfer day deadline | Page 3 | Vital Football

transfer day deadline

Client who works for DCFC stated that the deal was too rich for them, £1.2m loan fee and £60k per week..... allegedly.
I can't see Cardiff paying those wages!!!! That's obscene in the SBC.

A mate of mine, who's a Cardiff fan reckons they are only paying half his wages!

I really don't understand the Knockaert 'situation'.
I will be really pleased if it comes but - Why would Fulham spend £10m on him and then send him on loan without even playing him?

Make you realise how lobsided we’ve been with lolley and he’s been patchy.

Ameobi as impact sub

My team is thus

Samba
Christie Worrall McKenna ionnasi
Pirlo
Arter

Grosiki. Freeman. Knockheart

Grabban

I can't see Cardiff paying those wages!!!! That's obscene in the SBC.

A mate of mine, who's a Cardiff fan reckons they are only paying half his wages!
Was on talksport, and other outlets...they are paying full wages

liverpool want shot and that was the deal

grosicki is another adomah signing. coming with big wages too. If we only end up signing him, won't be overly pleased..... pray he scores 10 to 15 with plenty of assists to have this shoved back down my throat!

Forests business this summer has been something Else.... sadly it didn’t happen in January when it should to push us over the line... not the first time that’s happened though
Yes, and even if they hadn't they would have gelled by the start of this season.

Appreciate it is much more difficult doing business in January, though.

Grosicki is getting on but still seems to be quickish and more of a goal scoring threat than Albert, I'd rather a younger player but he's been good at this level for a while so more experience and he still looks quickish.