Transfer Business | Page 2 | Vital Football

Transfer Business

Cisse did not get much service but when the chances came he missed some good ones. Pathetic to rely on him and Ameobi, who should be put out to pasture. Need at least two strikers plus Cisse, another creative midfielder, Ben Arfa has injury concerns, and at least two defenders. We also need a winger who can cross a ball and plenty of quality youngsters. Its a big shopping list and no doubt a few will leave so the list will need adding to. I doubt they will fulfill that list.
Difficulty will be attracting quality, no Europe and a low league position, plus wages, will not help.
I'm ready for more spouting about how good some of the youngsters are, they're not, and a lot of missed targets where we tried and failed despite Derek's efforts, plus some unknowns or has beens/ never were's arriving.

Derek's identified a list of players to buy next summer. however, he might go or them in January if we're in the bottom 5 again.

Already seen people walking round the metro yesterday with the wonga top on! Really is no hope is there!?

Not really Carl. Although I imagine a number of the people who've bought the wonga top are the ones you see queuing out side Apple shops the night before the latest Iphone is realised. The people who just have to have the latest thing, no matter how big a waste of money (or how morally questionable) it is