Trae Coyle - Arsenal | Vital Football

Trae Coyle - Arsenal

Rumoured to be joining on loan

Where’s that rumoured Papa? Not coming up in any of my 1,000’s of Gills feeds.

Sounds extremely promising if true. The few articles I can see on google all rate him highly. Even suggesting that if the 5 sub rule had come in this season, he’d have been included on their bench as cover saving them millions in transfer fees.

Press comments such as -

“With Coyle flourishing at all youth levels to date, there's no reason to suggest he can't make an impact in the first-team.”

That was May/June 2020 article.
Btw, striker or attacking midfield he’s described as.

Edit - whoops, just seen Trevs post. Very promising. Although described as a winger in that one.

Crikey, what a quality signing young Trae would be ! It`s evident that he`s very highy rated but there`s just one question unanswered , how tall is he?

The rumour originates from a guy who seems to have posted on twitter about medley joining before that happened. So hopefully a reliable source and it will go through soon.

Has our Paul found a money bags to bank roll us,got to say I’m well impressed so far,love to see Saints pair as well,but I’m being greedy.well done Paul.

Is it just me, or is anyone else starting to think we could be on the verge of something special.
Trying to not to get ahead of myself but I am feeling very positive. It's refreshing to get these very highly rated youngsters from top clubs as well. Good to have a manager with those contacts.

Starting to look very promising and to think we probably (according to SE last week) still have 5 or 6 more arrivals to come. If they're going to continue in the vein of the last 3 especially then I think we may surprise a few this season. The only question then is how long it will take for them all to gel, build partnerships and become a cohesive, effective unit.