Tottenham v Villa Match Thread - 1/1/23 - 2pm ko | Page 3 | Vital Football

Tottenham v Villa Match Thread - 1/1/23 - 2pm ko

I'm expecting to see a stat saying he's scored more goals vs us than anyone else in the Premier league soon.
"The South Korea attacker has five goals in just four games against Villa, scoring a brace in two of those to give him a 50% strike rate against them."

If we play that high defence line again , Son and Kulusevski will have an absolute field day.
I'm hoping Emery is fully aware of this.

Sorry but comfortable home win for me. Spurs are decent and we are a work in progress.

I'm expecting a poor run - until Emery can bring one or two decent players in.

Cant be that much of a jinks surely.

Funny thing is. Although it's not funny (but my cousin who loved football and
was sport mad would have laughed!)...
I was literally walking out the door to travel to BHA away and got the sad news that he had passed away so obviously didn't go.

We won .

Sorry but comfortable home win for me. Spurs are decent and we are a work in progress.

I'm expecting a poor run - until Emery can bring one or two decent players in.

I think we can smash and grab if we sit back and let them have the ball like we did against United. Spurs have had issues breaking down teams who sit deep, which completely negates the likes of Son but Kane et al. only need one opportunity. Unfortunately, we need 3 or 4 chances.

Funny thing is. Although it's not funny (but my cousin who loved football and
was sport mad would have laughed!)...
I was literally walking out the door to travel to BHA away and got the sad news that he had passed away so obviously didn't go.

We won .
That's a real shame. I was wondering earlier what would happen if your mode of transportation were to break down.
Very mysterious.