Tottenham Hotspur vs Leicester City FC - The Foxes | Page 8 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs Leicester City FC - The Foxes

He's shit I'm afraid.

If he is the best the academy has to offer they should scrap the lot and start over again.

We bang on about it, but there’s not much else coming through.

Barnes for Leicester looks better than what we have

We bang on about it, but there’s not much else coming through.

Barnes for Leicester looks better than what we have
We r a bit ahead of ourselves on this academy guys sometimes. Think how many crow about Onomah, that mini Messi, Shayon, etc. Of course i hope and pray that they suddenly pull a Kane and make me swallow many, many humble pies.

We r a bit ahead of ourselves on this academy guys sometimes. Think how many crow about Onomah, that mini Messi, Shayon, etc. Of course i hope and pray that they suddenly pull a Kane and make me swallow many, many humble pies.

Agree, even put CCV in there.

Sterling not even in Sunderland squad yesterday

If Poch didnt tell Tripp to stay in shape or change him, he is a clown. We may be made to pay. They got pass on the right 4 times

Brain dead throw by trippier leads to a great chance

Need to make a change here. Skipp completely ineffective

Wow by just looking at the stats...this game is pretty even. (other than the Yellow Card difference)

Just got back and read through the posts...funny how that last three matches or so...the threads look really similar. Guess this is simply how we play now.

Today reaffirms my concern - Trippier is here to stay, and this won't change until Poch leaves.

We have 2 better options on the bench.

Based on what I am hearing from you guys I would get KWP or Aurier on for Tripp. (I vote for KWP)...and Wanyama on for Skipp. I don't buy the whole he isn't ready for minutes...bullshit he is on the damn bench.

But of course MP will wait...and quite possibly blow it