Tottenham Hotspur vs. Burnley FC (The Clarets) | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs. Burnley FC (The Clarets)

D

Departed

So.....

...............................Lloris

KWP.......Toby.....................Jan............Rose

................Moussa..........Winks

..................................Alli

.............Eriksen.............................Son

..................................Kane

Really enjoyed this line up. Would very much like to see it again.

I agree, I really enjoyed the way we played 2nd half. I think Poch will rest Rose saving him for the Gooners.

So.....

...............................Lloris

KWP.......Toby.....................Jan............Rose

................Moussa..........Winks

..................................Alli

.............Eriksen.............................Son

..................................Kane

Really enjoyed this line up. Would very much like to see it again.
Does Moura not deserve to start the battle between him and Son is fierce.

Poch could still have rotation as a consideration. Winks has to be managed, Sissoko can't play every game, Davies for Rose maybe. Even Foyth for Toby. Tripps or Aurier may be fit although KWP really needs to play . I agree with Moura for Son at least for a portion of the game. Lamela could give Eriksen or Alli a rest.

A highly typicle Spurs banana skin game after an European adventure.

Poch will have to fire everyone up for this, as this will be a blood and thunder game from them., and we have to match it and then let our quality be the telling difference.

A lot of rotation needed to get past December:

....................Lloris...............

KWP....Toby...........Jan......Davies

.....................Dier..........................

........Eriksen..........Lamela........

......Moura........................GKN

.................Kane...................

Burnley are brutally physical ,at home especially.You have to fight fire with fire, so no lightweights against this mob.They can't buy a goal but they will crunch into tackles all over the pitch. They defend well in numbers but you can hit them on the break .That's our best tactic in my opinion.

Poch could still have rotation as a consideration. Winks has to be managed, Sissoko can't play every game, Davies for Rose maybe. Even Foyth for Toby. Tripps or Aurier may be fit although KWP really needs to play . I agree with Moura for Son at least for a portion of the game. Lamela could give Eriksen or Alli a rest.
I think Poch needs to do the same as with Foyth and keep KWP in the side, lets see how the lad reacts. I would also start Moura.

Not sure I would consider putting Foyth and KWP together on the right. Toby has until Saturday to recover and then has another 4 days for the Arsenal game. I would try and keep the Toby / Jan partnership going whilst Foyth and Sanchez get fully recovered.

My Burnley eleven would be

Lloris
KWP, Toby, Jan, Rose
Dier, Sissoko
Lamela, Eriksen, Dele
Kane

This is at home remember, regardless of the defence we're going to have the majority of the ball so they shouldn't be tested too much. If it was away I'd be more inclined to play a more experienced team but I think out of the coming fixtures we can afford to rotate a little for this.

Personally when he's fit I would start Sanchez, we need to make sure he's ready to takeover from Toby. Jan is key for me, we need to reward him for his service. Top player Jan.