Tony Xia Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

Tony Xia Thread

In what sense are we still paying for MON 1958. None of MONs signings are still on the books and anyone conected with MON would surely have had any current wage deals passed by a higher authority.
I think the task that lies ahead for Dr Tony and SB is to clear up the mess left by Lerners administration, and yes I agree they still need time despite some rumblings on this site from some.

I think he means the way in which MON dismissed the academy and did nothing to bring on the kids.

It set us back and MON takes his blame for that, but with the passage of time now new faces since it could've been rectified far earlier and it hasn't been.

They take the blame for that not MON in my eyes.

MON could've been rectified by the end of Lambert's first season and it wasn't, times move on. Arguably Lambert was more destructive at youth level than MON in my humble.

Bruce has now made small steps but he needs to continue it.

Villasince63 - 21/7/2017 16:53

Dr. Tony Xia?Verified account @Dr_TonyXia 2m2 minutes ago
More
Dr. Tony Xia Retweeted ADW
One thing we and SB made the agreement is to trim the squad to 19-20 and pick 5-6 youngsters to train with the 1st squad this season.

Definitely think this is the right route. Just hope the club are brutal and accept that they will take losses on the junk they move on.

Dr Tony has made a statement ahead of the last few games:

Firstly, apologies as the club chairman for my absence at the End-of-Season Dinner due to my crazy busy schedule.

It was a moment I wish I could be there because we were joined by all of our players, coaches and staff, as well as some of our fantastic sponsors and supporters. I hope that this was an enjoyable event for everyone.

Also, I am here to promise you that no matter how busy my schedule in the coming weeks, I will head to the UK for the upcoming Play-Offs, to fight alongside everyone and to see our shared goals being achieved.

With eight hours of time difference between Beijing and the UK, I have not missed a single one of the games in this season.

On every game day, despite having a long, hard working day, I sit in front of the TV past midnight to closely follow your performance.

Just like everyone seated at the dinner last night, whether it was the blissfulness of victory or the tears of sorrow from defeat, we will always stand together by each other's side.

This season has been a rough ride. It's been nearly two years since I became the chairman of this great club and whether it's in the management side or the whole general atmosphere, there have always been tough challenges and obstacles.

There were also other situations where things went far worse from what we could expect.

However, as the club chairman, I've never doubted our management team, coaching staff and ability of the players to overcome the challenges and lead the club towards the right direction to success.

I must admit that our goal has not yet been achieved and there is still a long way to go until we can fully achieve true success.

But I believe that as long as we all hold onto the same belief, Villa will only change for the better at our hands and ‘feet’.

The coming month is going to be a crucial month for everyone, especially our managing teams and squad.

Don't forget that you are not the only ones on this battlefield. Every single team-mate, coach, staff, as well as your family members, friends, and every single Villa fan is going to support you unconditionally.

As long as we keep up our momentum and stay focused on our goal, surely the final victory will belong to us. UTV!

Chairman

Dr Tony Xia

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/tony-xia-statement-what-aston-14572992

Dr X's tweet this morning.

Wtf is the last line about?. All is not well is it?. We really are a cluster of a club again. Joyful.

'Still hurting. Felt even more when you realize how much all ppl love the club, gaffer, the whole squad, including myself, have given everything but still didn’t achieve our target. Also very difficult to verify ppl showing their real personality and humanity at this tough moment'

I wonder if he is being trolled by sad Blues and Albion fans then ?

Certainly saw more people round by mine on Sunday wearing Blues shirts than I normally would.

Deluded sad people.

Maybe SD.

My first thought was that he was referring to people at the club. Rats deserting the sinking ship that he is pissed off with .

Not helpful either.

This is a time for clarity and not cryptic crap that fuel rumour and speculation. This really is depressing. AGAIN.

Also very difficult to verify ppl showing their real personality and humanity at this tough moment'
It could just mean that people are expressing thoughts in the aftermath of Saturday's defeat that they wouldn't do after giving things more thought.

I don't think he's being deliberately cryptic, his English just isn't that good.

Really need some positivity now, it's done now and we will be into next season before you know it, let's stop feeling sorry for ourselves and man up, we lost the battle not the war.

I wonder if he is being trolled by sad Blues and Albion fans then ?

Certainly saw more people round by mine on Sunday wearing Blues shirts than I normally would.

Deluded sad people.

Actually the worst of the lot these days are Wolves fans with a hatred of AVFC and fans.

Before this season I never bothered about them but now after reading the sheer arrogance, they write about themselves and talk about us with nothing but bile about our club etc well they can go and fuck themselves.

They are making lots of enemies and that's not a clever move and I hope one day we meet them as we are on the way up and they are on the way down.

Last edited:
Need Dr X to come out in support of the manager and sign him on a three year contract, give him 40 million quid and let him finish the job.

:fish: