Tonights movie | Page 2 | Vital Football

Tonights movie

chucklebrothers xmas expedition. Is a powerful exploration of two brothers fight against the class system they were thrown into when there real father (Adolf Hitler) lost his quest to free the world of Bankers and the aristocracy that runs the capitalist hell hole we now live in.

The movie is shot in a slap stick manner that leads the viewer into a world of missing drain covers and badly placed boxes, which is obviously a cover for the capitalistic views of the directors and the actors stance regarding the current geopolitics acuring in today's society .

I'll give this 9 Chopeys out of 10

Toon_NoMatterWot - 25/1/2014 22:26

I thought that Gravity was overated as well.

Good effects on the big screen but not much else.

Basically Sandra Bullock and George Clooney get stuck in space and try to get back. one of them succeeds. That's it.

Good vidual effects but very very far fetched , the dog enjoyed it lol he watched it all and was barking and growling throughout .
Amazing how many of us here are such regular cinema goers and have seen all the latest films .

CockneyMagic - 25/1/2014 22:35

Toon_NoMatterWot - 25/1/2014 22:26

I thought that Gravity was overated as well.

Good effects on the big screen but not much else.

Basically Sandra Bullock and George Clooney get stuck in space and try to get back. one of them succeeds. That's it.

Good vidual effects but very very far fetched , the dog enjoyed it lol he watched it all and was barking and growling throughout .
Amazing how many of us here are such regular cinema goers and have seen all the latest films .

Aye. Did I not say I had a private cinema in the back. :35:

Its been ages since I've seen a movie that warranted an Oscar, I have always believed that that whole system is flawed, every category gets won every year even if they are shite.

My god how can you put Chicago in the the same league as Gandhi or One flew over the cuckoos nest

Amazing how many of us here are such regular cinema goers and have seen all the latest films .[/QUOTE]

Aye. Did I not say I had a private cinema in the back. :35:[/QUOTE]

You never mentioned that at all M , ours is in the basement beside the snooker and games room . :17:

By the way Bob, I would much rather watch a few episodes of a good TV series than a shite movie anyday, Breaking Bad is outstanding

CockneyMagic - 25/1/2014 22:35

Was wanting to watch this.... But after a description like this it feels I have watched it only yesterday....

Watch a French film called La Haine...

I quite liked Olympus has Fallen too with Gerrard Butler. Let's play a game of fuck off. You go first.

Really want to see that Wolf on Pilgrim Street too.

That Wolf film needs a fair chunk of free time to watch mind at 3 hours.

I have an increasing back catalogue to catch up on but with nowt decent released 'in my local pictures' :91: :91: for a while, I may get the chance to clear it.

I haven't watched many films recently. Just started on Sons of Anarchy from the beginning... If you can get over that Charlie Hunnam bloke it's pretty good so far.

CockneyMagic - 25/1/2014 21:11

Reasonable movie bob , currently watching 12 yrs a slave , not up to much just a rehashed story that has been in countless slave \ plantation movies .
----------------
Not bad Davey, preferred Watership Down though.loads of bunnies to blast to fuck. :y33: :y41: :w35:

Gravity took me into space ,enough said. I'd recommend blue caprice, the act of killing and inside Llewyn Davis - not for all but films that made a huge impression on me

If you get the chance watch Braquo, French Detective series available on rent. Superb series.
I also liked Argo. Flight was ok. as was Trance.

The Owl - 26/1/2014 10:06

If you get the chance watch Braquo, French Detective series available on rent. Superb series.

On rent ? :s3: :s3:

The Owl - 26/1/2014 10:06

On rent ? :s3: :s3: :s3: