Tonights movie | Vital Football

Tonights movie

I have just watched the first 5 mins and he has just snorted coke off a hookers arse ...............er how old is your eldest ?

Reasonable movie bob , currently watching 12 yrs a slave , not up to much just a rehashed story that has been in countless slave \ plantation movies .

Just finished, cracking movie,.........................erh I'm not sure if its suitable for a 16 year old,.................but highly recommended, Di caprio is not my favorite actor by a long shot, but he was spectacular in this. If you like Goodfellas you will like this.

By the way I watched Last Vegas last night, and for the love of god, please don't waste your precious time on this its horrible and shite, De Niro is on a mission to ruin his whole career with terrible movies, don't indulge him .

I watched that Last Vegas, last week and found it watchable but that's it. pretty harmless.

Supposed to be watching Escape Plan but ive been doing stuff behind the scenes and wor lass started watching without me, so i'll probably leave it.

chopey - 25/1/2014 22:01

Just give me a movie and I will give you a honest North eastern review nee bother

Chopey, have you seen Rush? That's me choice for tomorrow night but if it's crap, it'll save me the bother.

Anyone see American Hustle , tried it last week thought it was total shit and turned it off half way through ,that slave thing is not up to much either , blsck man get kidnapped sold into slavery, ends up picking cotton and chopping logs , escapes , goes back. Gets message out through a liberal gets freed , happy days , Oscar nominations are shit this year .

American Hustle is like an episode of a good tv series nowt more, that slave thing is like the diary of anne frank, (everyone talks about watching it and how powerfull it is but in reality its shite and boring)

Never watched the tv for years,tis full of propaganda and shite.The odd film on the puter is ok though.

I thought that Gravity was overated as well.

Good effects on the big screen but not much else.

Basically Sandra Bullock and George Clooney get stuck in space and try to get back. one of them succeeds. That's it.

Rush is a good film and I hate motor racing. I fancy watching All is Lost with Robert Redford, it looks canny.