tonights matches | Page 254 | Vital Football

tonights matches

When Toney was scoring penalties for Brentford in the Premier League nobody was saying, oh there only penalties......the ball still needs to be put in the net to count.

When Toney was scoring penalties for Brentford in the Premier League nobody was saying, oh there only penalties......the ball still needs to be put in the net to count.

I was. I always take pens away from the total.
Unless they are shared around the team it gives a false total.

I was. I always take pens away from the total.
Unless they are shared around the team it gives a false total.
Thinking back I was so crap at taking penalties - when I was a kid and older playing Sunday league and even playing five a side penalties. I've no idea why I was just crap at it. I ended up just punting them when it was me to take.

Anyway if Idah scores lots of penalties and it means his value goes up and Celtic then want him then brilliant :cool:

No Idea described as a ‘hero’ by the Pink Un . What shite …… I thought a hero was someone who risked their own life in dangerous circumstances to save someone’s life. Now today he is described as a ‘King’ . If he so fantastic as the shitty Pink Un says he is , why did we send him out on loan ?

No Idea described as a ‘hero’ by the Pink Un . What shite …… I thought a hero was someone who risked their own life in dangerous circumstances to save someone’s life. Now today he is described as a ‘King’ . If he so fantastic as the shitty Pink Un says he is , why did we send him out on loan ?
Hero for scoring two penalties - That word (like many) are banded around way too much and have lost meaning.

I see Idah scores another two goals for Celtic today winning the game for them

Is it that the Scottish league is just not as good or that they are giving him game time and playing to his strengths).

5 games 4 goals

Well I think on here we always thought the Scottish Prem was not Champ level - for one thing over the years it has been a 2 horse race only and the rest havent really picked up much except in the latter few seasons when a couple have threatened and achieved more though not sustained enough for it to become the top 3 or 4 juggling for the spoils. For no idea its a new challenge so his spirits would be up. Interestingly I was reading an article on him this morning where they drew a game away and Idah thought it was a good result. He got a severe wake-up call back in Glasgow as it wasnt good enough, a win is all that counts nothing less, so he's had to turn his thoughts around else he'll be in for a bit of stick. I would have thought that every teams aim is to win the game and nothing less. So does Idahs thoughts on that match being satisfied and all, clearly show the Norwich mentality he's been accustomed to coming to light?. Logically then, does it provide an insight into Citys modus operandi that wins, whilst the dream, are not the target but good performances becuase they build the quality and experience of the team, so in the long run we are a brilliant side. rouble is we run out of games, fail, lose the best players in the summer and then have to start again back at square one, with all remaining players a year older, slower but wiser? One may wonder where this all leads to - regurgitation season upon season with the odd flurry at the top based on the law of averages.
Maybe we were lucky to have three goes in a short space of time and now our average is exactly that - average, though higher (so far) than last season!!

The Pink Un , Wagner and social media talked up the defeats at Liverpool and Leeds as if they were wins …..laughable . Also we have pathetic unambitious owners in the doddering Smiffs and Wagner and all the employees at NC know there is no pressure on them to win games and become a successful Prem club