tonights matches | Page 201 | Vital Football

tonights matches

Wasn't it Blackpool who had a terrific start when they were promoted. I wonder what happened to them?

Lost your point there Rex ! I don’t know anymore than anyone else if we will survive . All I do know is the we have put ourselves at a tremendous disadvantage so early in the season and I am not happy about it !

Sorry YB. I was attempting to compare Brentford's early form to an example of one that also started well but ended up relegated.

Our fortunes as you say are unknowable although more than one pundit has made up his mind already. We will find out the result in a few months.

Either the websites have it wrong or Ireland are actually playing omobamidele as a forward tonight?

Pukki scored two more tonight. 3 in 2 surely his confidence will be high when he comes back or will we see the premiership pukki we know too well?

Brentford losing to Chelsea but are giving it s go. Attacking with intent and pace.

Whilst we are so slow and negative. Why have we changed so much from last season? Side ways McLean doesn't help.

Brentford causing Chelsea all kinds of issues. They have hit the post twice.

DF will no doubt not watch this though.

When do we play Newcastle? Keep Bruce until then please but I think he'll be gone sooner rather than later