tonights matches | Page 199 | Vital Football

tonights matches

Too true . After our 3-2 win against Man City I went Burnley and we were wiped out in the first 15 minutes …….it will probably happen again

Well west jam tore leicester to pieces and sure they had 10 men but they really did dominate them.

We will probably plod along and let them get control of the match.

Thing that concerns me, look at burnley V lpool, they had a go, hit post twice, goal disallowed etc etc and it was at anfield, we had none of that at City. Burnley finished 4th bottom last season, these are the performances we need to be trying to achieve too, i know they lost but at least they competed

Reports, which I think are rubbish, state that we are after Brighton reserve GK Christian Walton.

I can't see us going for another GK.

Normann. an excellent first half against Latvia. Takes a decent corner and creative chip brings out a penalty fir Norway.

'Big rock' Hanley a key man for Clarke
Austria v Scotland (19:45)
After three years out of the international set-up, Grant Hanley has established himself as one of the first names on Steve Clarke's team sheet since scoring against Austria.
"I think Grant has always been a good centre-back. Obviously when you are a young defender you can be a little bit more rash," said Clarke on Monday.
"He has grown into his game, he is a more mature player. In recent games for Scotland I think he has probably been our most consistent player.
"Not many people have mentioned it, but losing Grant in the game against Croatia (at Euro 2020) was a big factor. We lost that big rock at the back, that steadying influence."