Tonight’s games ..wed 13/3 | Page 5 | Vital Football

Tonight’s games ..wed 13/3

They are cognisant of supporters views - they said so at forum. So if the rose tinted brigade are hitting keep on an online poll and it comes out on top then yes they'll factor that into any decision making. Though they should just look at the teams performances, his standard of recruitment, his selections, game management and resultant outcomes to know he's dead in the water.

If they don't think Cook has any chance of keeping us up he will instantly be gone regardless of a poll of 50 people says. I disagree with the choice to keep him 3 months longer than I thought he deserved but I accept they must genuinely still have some faith left even if many of us don't.

If anyone paid a blind bit of attention to this board then things we complain about week in and out would have been addressed or at least attempted to be fixed. They aren't about to start giving us the final say now.

Speaking of noise, I note you and some of the other tambourine shakers have fallen quiet in recent days in your unadulterated support for Cook. Reality dawning perhaps?

If you actually bothered to read what I've said over the weeks my support hasn't been unadulterated. I've questioned some of the things he's done. But just because I'm not doing an impersonation of a lemming doesn't mean I'm blind.

I've said all along that we need continuity and I stand by that. I don't think changing manager will help. Just my opinion. You have yours. They just happen to be different. But one thing I know I'm right about is the fact that Cook is still here is nothing to do with me and a few others posting here that we think he should stay.

They are cognisant of supporters views - they said so at forum. So if the rose tinted brigade are hitting keep on an online poll and it comes out on top then yes they'll factor that into any decision making. Though they should just look at the teams performances, his standard of recruitment, his selections, game management and resultant outcomes to know he's dead in the water.

If as Moonay says your fishing then ok...personally I think your clutching.

If they don't think Cook has any chance of keeping us up he will instantly be gone regardless of a poll of 50 people says. I disagree with the choice to keep him 3 months longer than I thought he deserved but I accept they must genuinely still have some faith left even if many of us don't.

If anyone paid a blind bit of attention to this board then things we complain about week in and out would have been addressed or at least attempted to be fixed. They aren't about to start giving us the final say now.

Thank you KDZ...my thots exactly but according to Moonay MiW is 'tickling trout'....:fish:

Jock...... you dozy bugger! ?........ I was suugesting that it was YOU who had caught MiW!!!...... and that you should let him off!

If you actually bothered to read what I've said over the weeks my support hasn't been unadulterated. I've questioned some of the things he's done. But just because I'm not doing an impersonation of a lemming doesn't mean I'm blind.

I've said all along that we need continuity and I stand by that. I don't think changing manager will help. Just my opinion. You have yours. They just happen to be different. But one thing I know I'm right about is the fact that Cook is still here is nothing to do with me and a few others posting here that we think he should stay.

It's naive to think the hierarchy don't listen to customer feedback, especially when they say they do. If we fail to win Sat and start of poorly again I fear the atmosphere will turn toxic very quickly. Perhaps then we'll hear comment from them one way or t'other.

It's naive to think the hierarchy don't listen to customer feedback, especially when they say they do. If we fail to win Sat and start of poorly again I fear the atmosphere will turn toxic very quickly. Perhaps then we'll hear comment from them one way or t'other.

I'm not saying they don't listen to feedback. But you made out they had taken notice if the so called happy clappers. You know as well as I do that they would listen to those making the most noise. Not one close run poll on a website.

They’ll listen when ST sales next year are at record lows whether we stay in the division or not. If we stay up, folk won’t buy one knowing next season will be a battle to avoid the wooden spoon under Cook, if we go down, folk won’t buy one because it’s L1 and L1 football at the DW is the most soulless experience in the Football League.

Win or loose Sat we are a poor side and have been for a while so what will change ? , we all know there are players out there not good enough for this level .
If we survive what then ? do we stick with PC and give him how long ?
Will our poor recruitment ever change ?
I will say this , our youngsters have no chance at this club in the championship because we are always scrapping at the bottom and managers will not risk playing them in must win games .
A lot of things need to change not just the manager ..

As is reported in the local press, PC voicing his opinion and yes, even on FB, now is not the time to be calling for PC to be sacked or moaning about everything just to make a point.
None of us are happy with the situation, especially the games and results this week, but we need to at least try to pull together and support the team in the next few games.
And don't come back with crap like "the team don't give us anything to support" or such things. Get over it, and start trying to help.

Perhaps if the club are not sacking Cook because of the poll on here as MiW says we should have a poll asking " who wants free season tickets, a free pie at every home match and free beer to wash it down". I am sure we would get 100% in favour and they would be happy to oblige.