Tomorrow | Page 2 | Vital Football

Tomorrow

Same here TT - very concerning o_O..............we've got trees down and bin strewn streets down here already and it appears to be getting worse
I had 2 big trees chopped down in September as they were obscuring the light into the house. Looking across the road ATM I'm glad I did.

In S Africa it was roasting hot,38 degrees, for a week and , when it broke, no rain but the winds were blowing trees down in the road we were staying in.

It's following me around!

I had 2 big trees chopped down in September as they were obscuring the light into the house. Looking across the road ATM I'm glad I did.

In S Africa it was roasting hot,38 degrees, for a week and , when it broke, no rain but the winds were blowing trees down in the road we were staying in.

It's following me around!

V hot in SA in the summer - but am sure you enjoyed the food and wine :cool:.....I've just got back from a lovely week in Gran Canaria - weather perfect only problem was I contracted something similar to Corona Virus on Day 2?!

V hot in SA in the summer - but am sure you enjoyed the food and wine :cool:.....I've just got back from a lovely week in Gran Canaria - weather perfect only problem was I contracted something similar to Corona Virus on Day 2?!
Too much Aya, 19 food/wine lunches and tastings mean the exercise bike is doing overtime . Trust you are well now, not good not to be at your best on hols.

Too much Aya, 19 food/wine lunches and tastings mean the exercise bike is doing overtime . Trust you are well now, not good not to be at your best on hols.

Payback time :grinning: .............has to be done. I managed to keep going on the holiday as we were a group and there was lots going on..........won't be moving off the sofa today tho and enjoying the cricket and footie (hopefully) v much.

Payback time :grinning: .............has to be done. I managed to keep going on the holiday as we were a group and there was lots going on..........won't be moving off the sofa today tho and enjoying the cricket and footie (hopefully) v much.
Same here. JB's got them off to a flyer and now my 2 sporting loves , Joe and SUFC, are about to clash

Word was, one or two of them had to put their big coats on.........
Sat some 4 or 5 miles from the Etihad I was very surprised by it being called off, and so early.

Around 12.30 we had some very heavy rain and just after the Blades game finished it went very dark with a very clear, bright lightning flash- ( a message from the football,Gods at BDBL perhaps) and , apart from some gusty winds and a bit of rain that was it.

If it had to be called off they should have left it much later- solely to p!ss off the Wet Spam fans more:wahey: