Tomorrow | Vital Football

Tomorrow

ayamonte

Vital 1st Team Regular
Flying back to UK today and just seen weather forecast......any chance of the match being.called off? Keira looks pretty ferocious....

Sorry just seen thread lower down page...but any update?

Flying back to UK today and just seen weather forecast......any chance of the match being.called off? Keira looks pretty ferocious....

Sorry just seen thread lower down page...but any update?
Very wet and very Windy Germaine is the forecast,Roadworks will further complicate things for BLADES attendin BDBL.84618283_10219907062084107_8555913653537210368_n.jpg Safe flight home Germaine dux.UTMPB

Last edited:
Cheers Rod sounds promising.....flight shouldn't take long we're heading from the south west :oops:

I think it could well be the same startin line up as we had for Palace,it'll be interestin t'see who's on't Bench,i wonder if Richie or Panos mek the bench? UTMPB

Look Leeds were saying that journeys should only be made if they were essential and then with care. Hopefully we’ll make an early announcement to help those who have to travel far. It’s a damn shame if so cus it looked like we’d sold out when I checked earlier, but fans safety will have to come first.

I notice the Dutch and Belgium league games today have been postponed cos of Storm Ciara.Some flights have been cancelled in the UK cos of the storm.UTMPB

Well it’s not too bad outside at the minute and there’s few if any places in Sheffield more exposed than up here, it did however keep me up most of the night so I’m hoping for an exciting game so I don’t drop off

Blades announced it was on an hour ago Biggles - am amazed but delighted. Its truly horrendous darn sarf today......hope its a bit better in sunny Sheff .

It’s wild, wet and windy, Aya.
The weather that is - I wouldn’t dream of suggesting it has any comparison with any of our regular posters. :khat:

Not too bad.......surprised then that Citeh have called off their match.........must be a lot worse on the grey side of the Pennines
It must be forecast to get much worse later this afternoon because, ATM, it's gusty wind with occasional heavy rain.

Biggest danger, if on at BDBL, is that my Sky feed cuts out in heavy rain.

It must be forecast to get much worse later this afternoon because, ATM, it's gusty wind with occasional heavy rain.

Biggest danger, if on at BDBL, is that my Sky feed cuts out in heavy rain.

Same here TT - very concerning o_O..............we've got trees down and bin strewn streets down here already and it appears to be getting worse

Looking rough here now my sky starting to get a bit sketchy I’m hanging on till last minute before I go thank god adkins isn’t still here so I don’t need to get half cut to watch us anymore :guiness: