Tomorrow - minds made up? | Vital Football

Tomorrow - minds made up?

ME2blue

Vital Squad Member
<p>Just simply in/out and main reason why.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Out for me. Better control of immigration into the UK.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p> :42: &nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

Abstaining.

I really don't feel there's enough concrete facts from either side. I can see some of the points of both sides but I continuously feel there's just not enough information. Neither side agrees on the very basic of facts.

At work if I were to make such an important decision based on so little information I would be fired.

Undecided,

I will toss a coin in the polling station to show my total contempt for propaganda and fear mongers on both sides.

I understand the abstaining option as I'm pretty conflicted. I get the benefits of collaboration, no wars etc. And if there's a vote to leave, I'm sure the value of the pound will take a pretty hefty hit - at least for a while.

However, this is about the long game. If we vote to stay, the Eurocrats will see that as the go-ahead for further integration and undemocratic meddling. When it comes down to it, they don't have our national interests at heart and I just don't trust them. Add in the fact that the Eurozone will crash and burn sooner or later, the sheer waste of money, red tape and the madness of the fisheries and agriculture policies, I'm voting

OUT

I've always been a Remain. And Remain will win with ease.

Even before poor Jo Cox was murdered I think it was starting to move back to Remain but Remain will win with ease now. A large number of Labour voters will have switched to Remain.

60/40 for OUT. Both options are bad, and whichever side wins tomorrow it will be a crap prize! I work on the railway, and the EU have just passed a ruling that the railway should be fully privatised across the EU. Network Rail have only just gone into government ownership, and was on the brink of losing my job when private. Thankfully the government realised how much money was being wasted and pulled the plug on many projects. I've been telling myself to spoil the paper tomorrow, but feel it's a waste. Whatever happens, I won't be happy with the result lol

Sorry it wasn't a simple In or Out, because it's not that simple fo0r me lol

Out for me.
Control our own borders, spend our money on what we want and let our own courts / judges decide stuff without being overruled.

Or whatever The Guvnor decides

Borderline in. I struggle to see how anyone can be so sure either way.

I dislike the political union side of things with the EU. Something we never voted for and were given back in the early 90's if i recall correctly. But the risk of economic downturn, recession or even depression makes me just vote for in. This country, in spite of the way we are being run, largely appears to be on the up.

Of course when i get in that booth and it's just me with pencil in hand i might just change my mind. That's how close it to me. And i've never been indecisive in an election before!

AK bemoans the lack of facts (on both sides) so will not vote. That's a cop out. There are no facts, only predictions of what might happen. We are not voting for the EU as it is today and no one knows what it will morph into. Voting out at least has some 'knowns' in as much as we will be in control of domestic issues, the big issue is trade and how it will develop. I'm prepared to take the risk and vote OUT.

Out...

Concerns about all the messages from EU Commissioners etc saying the plan is for a United States of Europe mixed in with the EU's apparent sponsorship of censorship. Also concerns about some German politicians carrying White Guilt and their apparent desire to genocide the German "nationality" which will have a major impact on the direction of the EU....

(I could probably go on but I would be accused of paranoid scaremongering. I only cite the above as the question as to why was asked - I see no point in trying to convince people using the above when there are much more clearer reasons to leave)

Skoolboy_error - 22/6/2016 17:39

AK bemoans the lack of facts (on both sides) so will not vote. That's a cop out.

Maybe, but if he is unsure then he is perfectly in his right and cuts down the chances of him voting "wrongly" - depending on what you consider to be correct or not.

Arthurly - 22/6/2016 16:43

I've always been a Remain. And Remain will win with ease.

Even before poor Jo Cox was murdered I think it was starting to move back to Remain but Remain will win with ease now. A large number of Labour voters will have switched to Remain.

With ease? Steady on Arthurly - Betfair's Brexit
odds just got smashed down from 3/1 to 5/2 in half an hour on the exchange. Britain believes!!

LSB2 - 22/6/2016 16:49

60/40 for OUT. I work on the railway, and the EU have just passed a ruling that the railway should be fully privatised across the EU. Network Rail have only just gone into government ownership, and was on the brink of losing my job when private.

LSB, a quick Google search will tell you that your statement is untrue.

The rulings aim to set out that companies can gain access to rail lines to operate services across Europe. In other words a German owned rail company cannot stop movement of freight across its network going from the UK to (say) Austria.

It is a ruing to improve co-operation in moving goods to stop good having to be transhipped to lorries part way through a journey or having to detour around one member state to get to another.

If rail privitisation were really going to be made compulsory don't you think we'd have all heard of it? It's a story that would affect far more of us than whether children under 5 can blow up balloons or if ginger people are allowed to urinate in a policeman's helmet if pregnant (the ginger person, not the poiiceman).

Don't vote out because of a lie.

Barry Freeman - 22/6/2016 19:23

LSB2 - 22/6/2016 16:49

60/40 for OUT. I work on the railway, and the EU have just passed a ruling that the railway should be fully privatised across the EU. Network Rail have only just gone into government ownership, and was on the brink of losing my job when private.

LSB, a quick Google search will tell you that your statement is untrue.

The rulings aim to set out that companies can gain access to rail lines to operate services across Europe. In other words a German owned rail company cannot stop movement of freight across its network going from the UK to (say) Austria.

It is a ruing to improve co-operation in moving goods to stop good having to be transhipped to lorries part way through a journey or having to detour around one member state to get to another.

If rail privitisation were really going to be made compulsory don't you think we'd have all heard of it? It's a story that would affect far more of us than whether children under 5 can blow up balloons or if ginger people are allowed to urinate in a policeman's helmet if pregnant (the ginger person, not the poiiceman).

Don't vote out because of a lie.

It's what my union are saying, the RMT. It's to do with Network Rail, not the train companies. I think the government are going to try to sell us off again (remember Railtrack!) But how they could do that I do not know. Network Rail is getting back to being half decent, and any change would not be good. Leave us alone, until I retire lol