Tommy Robinson arrested n/g | Page 3 | Vital Football

Tommy Robinson arrested n/g

He is the guy that started the english defence league.

The other TM is the singer that sang ‘sing if your glad to be gay’, 2,4,6,8, etc.

If there is a ban on reporting, then you're going the right way about getting yourself indicted. This member's only site does not give you protection from the law.
What would I be indicted on ?
Talking about something that has gone viral ?
Uk gagging orders are rather useless in a world of cyberspace !

It would have been just as quick to have put his name into Google than it would have been to have typed that
His real name is Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon, but he has been known to use several aliases, including Andrew McMaster and Paul Harris.

How come VG only wants to vilify Muslims, yet ignores the events in Middle Africa? Does his news media keep these events hidden?

How come VG only wants to vilify Muslims, yet ignores the events in Middle Africa? Does his news media keep these events hidden?
After only six weeks of being a board member :loser:, you certainly have your respected opinion.

For the record , I criticise islam , and those daft enough to follow it.

After only six weeks of being a board member :loser:, you certainly have your respected opinion.

For the record , I criticise islam , and those daft enough to follow it.
Pissing in the wind there son - there are 2bn muslims in the world; a few knuckle draggers won't change anything that's for sure.

As for Africa , we only get news that suits the political agenda.
Islam has spread south , from sub Sahara , and it's murderous campaign advances with it.
We all heard of the schoolgirls being kidnapped.
What they went through is hard to imagine.
Certain verses in the koran command followers to take sex slaves, and although this is disputed by some , others take it seriously.
Hence we have predominately pakistani grooming gangs.
The victims mean nothing to these men, less they are shared for gang rape and trafficking.

As for Africa , we only get news that suits the political agenda.
Islam has spread south , from sub Sahara , and it's murderous campaign advances with it.
We all heard of the schoolgirls being kidnapped.
What they went through is hard to imagine.
Certain verses in the koran command followers to take sex slaves, and although this is disputed by some , others take it seriously.
Hence we have predominately pakistani grooming gangs.
The victims mean nothing to these men, less they are shared for gang rape and trafficking.
This should answer your claim that sex slaves are permitted in islam - it puts you islamophobes and islamic extremists up there together in your interpretation of the koran.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...ather-than-isis-or-islamophobes-a6875446.html

Read a bit of the old testament of the bible to see what people were doing to each other long before islam came on the scene. Next, you'll be saying Mohammed was a pedo.

Last edited:
The individual and his politics aside, is anyone else put out over the fact that it appears that it is possible for someone to be jailed and the fact to be kept secret? While in this case the police closed the door after the horse had already bolted, the next logical step would be to have trials under super injunction rules.

While true that there is nothing to stop foreign news agencies from reporting on the cases, how many people use foreign news sources to find out about domestic news?

The individual and his politics aside, is anyone else put out over the fact that it appears that it is possible for someone to be jailed and the fact to be kept secret? While in this case the police closed the door after the horse had already bolted, the next logical step would be to have trials under super injunction rules.

While true that there is nothing to stop foreign news agencies from reporting on the cases, how many people use foreign news sources to find out about domestic news?

People should Rob
The UK media is witholding facts from around the world.
The govt dictates our news

Within a growing number Wayne , we all must be sad !

Sad to win the brexit vote.

Sad to support Trumps victory.

why don't you report me again ?
As the moderator said, I didn't report you; it was the Admin team that deleted your post much to my disappointment as I had a counter-argument about' infidels' - a word thought up by christians to identify non-belivers. Why would I want to report you?