Tommy Robinson arrested n/g | Vital Football

Tommy Robinson arrested n/g

valenciagill

Vital Football Hero
'Breaching the Peace' in Leeds.
Live-streaming outside the Court ,at a grooming gang rape trial.
Seems like a case involving over one hundred victims , including an eleven year old , isn't deemed news worthy by the 'mainstream' media.
#FreeTommy

Have the accused been found not guilty? There was no need for him to be doing what he was doing. Just another far right twat trying to be clever with his words and actions, just to stir up as much anti-muslim hate as he can. Don't kid yourself that he could care less about the kids. They're just propaganda tools for him. So, fuck him. They should throw him in with the 2 pieces of garbage from britain first and throw away the key. Perhaps he'll do a "Nicky Crane" when he's inside...and, before I get accused of anything, I absolutely agree that these grooming gangs should be dealt with as harshly as possible, in the same way I think priests from the catholic, and CoE, church should be dealt with harshly. Perhaps we'll see Robinson protesting outside the Vatican?

Perhaps we will see his views silenced ?

Whether you agree with his politics or not , it seems 'not towing the line' ends with arrest.

All over Europe , people are waking up, and the their voice is being heard.

Freedom of speech will prevail.

Perhaps we will see his views silenced ?

Whether you agree with his politics or not , it seems 'not towing the line' ends with arrest.

All over Europe , people are waking up, and the their voice is being heard.

Freedom of speech will prevail.
What a load of bollox. No-one has suppressed his FoS. He has been arrested because he was livestreaming the defendants. An action that could prejudice the proceedings, and in contradiction of a previous court order.

What a load of bollox. No-one has suppressed his FoS. He has been arrested because he was livestreaming the defendants. An action that could prejudice the proceedings, and in contradiction of a previous court order.
So what's the difference with BBC etc showing the accused arriving at court? We've all seen images of prison vans being screamed at ?

Acting the **** in public generally does end in arrest, and rightly so.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, though. Of course he's entirely moved by pity for the victims of these horrible crimes, rather than not giving a toss about them but sensing a chance to tar entire sections of the population with the same brush because it suits his cynical, opportunist, racist agenda.

That would be low, and I'm sure he's a better man than that.

And he's definitely not the kind of chap that would pop up regular as clockwork gleefully sticking his wretched oar in every time a terrorist bomb goes off.

Your support for grooming gangs has been previously noted.

Has it now?

I'm not going to report you, because that's a ******'s trick and it would only feed the victim complex that you want to promote, i.e. that right-wing racists are the most oppressed and silenced section of society.

I'm going to leave it up there though, just to make it clear to everyone what kind of person you are.

I'm all for free speech for the likes of you and Tommy fucking Robinson, because every time you open your mouths you show the whole world what ***** you are.

Last edited:
Surely folk , this asks questions as to why these stories are being subdued , or not even being reported ??
We don't receive news from Europe , what's really going on.
Who knows about what is happening in Sweden for example?
Rape and murder , but we hear nothing. A news blackout.
We risk losing our freedom of speech. Criticism of Islam is now arrestable , the return of blasphemy laws, someone out there is determined to stop people speaking out.

Surely folk , this asks questions as to why these stories are being subdued , or not even being reported ??
We don't receive news from Europe , what's really going on.
Who knows about what is happening in Sweden for example?
Rape and murder , but we hear nothing. A news blackout.
We risk losing our freedom of speech. Criticism of Islam is now arrestable , the return of blasphemy laws, someone out there is determined to stop people speaking out.
Let me tell you about Sweden. Only place where the clouds are interesting
Other than that...you really do talk ao much nonsense that I can only assume that you are a troll and/or an idiot

Has it now?

I'm not going to report you, because that's a ******'s trick and it would only feed the victim complex that you want to promote, i.e. that right-wing racists are the most oppressed and silenced section of society.

I'm going to leave it up there though, just to make it clear to everyone what kind of person you are.

I'm all for free speech for the likes of you and Tommy fucking Robinson, because every time you open your mouths you show the whole world what ***** you are.
Speaking up for/ defending young girls is what matters.
Covering up , or under-reporting these crimes because they are muslim perpetrators ,needs to be challenged.

Someone is attempting political grooming here, persistently but ineptly. He needs to tell his minders that the pills aren't working.

Free speech may arse:
"Robinson is already under a suspended sentence for committing contempt of court over a gang rape case heard in Canterbury last year.

Judge Heather Norton handed him a three months imprisonment in May last year but suspended it for 18 months on the condition he did not commit further offences."

“This is not about free speech, not about the freedom of the press, nor about legitimate journalism, and not about political correctness,” the judge told Robinson at the time

“It is about justice and ensuring that a trial can be carried out justly and fairly, it’s about being innocent until proven guilty.

“It is about preserving the integrity of the jury to continue without people being intimidated or being affected by irresponsible and inaccurate ‘reporting’, if that’s what it was.”

It's about someone , it could be anyone , reporting things that are uncomfortable truths. The case you refer to Jo, is a case of gang rape , the victim was asking for directions. The gang rape thing is very much a new phenomenon . The UK doesn't have a problem with Christian , Sikh , Hindu or Jewish organised rape gangs