Today's News in Malaysia | Page 3 | Vital Football

Today's News in Malaysia

Might be a bit safer to talk about my Thailand obsession in here. Lol.
Have you ever been to Thailand bodybutter?
For nearly a year I have been planning this. Researching about everything Thai non stop every day. I have improved with my Thai language. Still basic but enough to survive but still have another 6 months of lessons. Then I imagine when I am there my Thai will improve faster.
I really hope this idea works out.
So for 6 months of the year (Hopefully) you can call me a neighbour. Lol.
And no, I'm not putting your bins out. Lol

Might be a bit safer to talk about my Thailand obsession in here. Lol.
Have you ever been to Thailand bodybutter?
For nearly a year I have been planning this. Researching about everything Thai non stop every day. I have improved with my Thai language. Still basic but enough to survive but still have another 6 months of lessons. Then I imagine when I am there my Thai will improve faster.
I really hope this idea works out.
So for 6 months of the year (Hopefully) you can call me a neighbour. Lol.
And no, I'm not putting your bins out. Lol

Yeah, I've been there at least half a dozen times but always on holidays.

So flight was amazing. Not a single bit of turbulence. Which is good because I am scared of flying. Thai airways is a great airline. And the air stewardess' omg. I was just staring at them the whole time.

I'm in Bangkok. But went nakon sawan (forgive spelling) to meet my Thai bride's family.

Bangkok is very very very busy. And not cheap. It's about the same price as at home really. Some things cheaper like hair cuts and street food but everything else is similar.

Weather I like. But wearing a face mask all the time, even when outdoors in 36 degrees is a killer. I have no issue putting on indoors. But outside? Really? FFS.

The muay Thai training is very impressive. My gym has a huge pool, massive gym and a bar selling kronenburg.

People in Bangkok appear either very friendly or absolutely keep themselves to themselves. But people I am meeting are great.

Thai bride is stunning in person. Way more attractive in real life than on video call. And she is very supportive and helpful. But obviously this is the land of fake smiles lol so I'm not getting too hopeful. Will see how things pan out over next couple of months.

But one week down. Yes I do like it.
And before I came here travel boards said Bangkok is fine if you don't speak the language because everyone speaks English. Lol. What a load of garbage that is. If you cant speak basic Thai, even in Bangkok, I'm sorry but your fucked.

Bangkok is very very very busy. And not cheap. It's about the same price as at home really. Some things cheaper like hair cuts and street food but everything else is similar.

Weather I like. But wearing a face mask all the time, even when outdoors in 36 degrees is a killer. I have no issue putting on indoors. But outside? Really? FFS.

Thai bride is stunning in person. Way more attractive in real life than on video call. And she is very supportive and helpful. But obviously this is the land of fake smiles lol so I'm not getting too hopeful. Will see how things pan out over next couple of months.

But one week down. Yes I do like it.
And before I came here travel boards said Bangkok is fine if you don't speak the language because everyone speaks English. Lol. What a load of garbage that is. If you cant speak basic Thai, even in Bangkok, I'm sorry but your fucked.

Really, I always heard you could move there and live on like $1,000 a month but I guess that was 5 years ago.

BB probably has better advice but when the temperature got really in NY I would just wear the basic medical masks. They seem much less restricting and I found it way easier than a cloth mask or n95.

Congrats anyway hopefully things continue to go well.