Today's News in Malaysia | Vital Football

Today's News in Malaysia

BodyButter

Vital Football Legend
I haven't done one of these for a very long time but this one is too good to pass up:

A 23-year-old man allegedly conned his male victims into having sex with him by claiming that he was a woman trapped in a man’s body and that he could only be freed by drinking sperm, reported China Press.

The man, who is from Pendang, Kedah, was said to have used the photos of two women on social media to lure the victims.

After chatting with them for a while, the man would suggest a meeting.

Shocked upon seeing that they had been chatting with a man all along, the suspect would claim that he was actually a woman trapped in a male body.

He also told them that he could only be a woman again after drinking the sperm of his lovers.

Promising the victims that he would marry them, the man managed to get them to bank in money as dowry. However, he disappeared after getting the money.

The victims managed to trace the suspect and handed him over to the police.

Read more at http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/05/06/man-cons-males-into-sex-trickster-claims-he-will-turn-into-a-woman-after-drinking-sperm/#OC7QzJB3PxI5pbL6.99

Lol, that's hilarious.

Once he's banged up, I'm sure he'll get his fair share of sperm to drink and will be cured in no time.

So what sort of country is Malaysia? You've obviously settled there, you in the town or country? I know you are near (or go to) the jungles.

The Fear - 7/5/2017 00:48

So what sort of country is Malaysia? You've obviously settled there, you in the town or country? I know you are near (or go to) the jungles.

I'm not sure how to answer your question. It's a developing country?

I live in the city but I only live here because of work. All of the money in Malaysia is in Kuala Lumpur. Once you leave the city, the standard of living falls off a cliff.

I love spending time in the jungle. The countryside is much more interesting to me than the city but you can't make a living there.

So you are based in Kuala Lumpur?

Just not a country I've ever really seen anything on, given much thought to. My bucket list destination (apart from anywhere 'nice' with golden beaches etc) is Japan (with a guide, so if and when I make my quadzillions) and would also love to go to Iceland.

The Fear - 7/5/2017 01:08

So you are based in Kuala Lumpur?

Just not a country I've ever really seen anything on, given much thought to. My bucket list destination (apart from anywhere 'nice' with golden beaches etc) is Japan (with a guide, so if and when I make my quadzillions) and would also love to go to Iceland.

Yes, I live very close to the city centre.

I've always wanted to go to Japan too. It's just not worth the hassle with the kids though. I've always wanted to spend time wandering around Tokyo people watching but if I went with the kids it would be all Disneyland and that stuff.

Testing to see if I can upload a picture of the jungle from my balcony.

It turns out I can't.

usually need sizing BB... feel free to email me it if you wish and I'll sort on monday. Or if you have a facebook, load it on there, then save it, as they have the ability to downsize heavy images.

Interesting though that you are close to the centre but can also see the jungle. Fascinates me how you decided you'd had enough of what you were doing and made an interesting move. Same as Chico interests me with the travels he does. I'd be out in the world more if I'd got the energy to do so.

Yes, for me, I'd love to do Japan with a guide so I see the real Japan not the (or not just the) tourist mainstays.

And Iceland also would be fascinating to see.

I read the story and personally I find it hard to swallow that anyone could be that gullible.

chicken beauty pageants and all you need to know about Malaysia covered in an hour

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08psbn8/dara-eds-road-to-mandalay-series-1-1-malaysia

Electrician gets hellish reunion after 'marrying' wife from past life:

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/09/27/electrician-gets-hellish-reunion-after-marrying-wife-from-past-life/

KUALA LUMPUR: A 53-year-old electrician thought it was a heavenly reunion when he "married" a woman who claimed to be his wife from a past life, but it turned out to be a living nightmare went she cheated him out of over RM100,000. (£20k)

Lewis Hamilton extends his lead after finishing second in todays' Malaysian Grand Prix at Sepang. His nearest rival, Sebastien Vettel finished 4th after starting the race at the back of the grid, so that was an excellent drive, but Hamilton now leads by 34 points.

It was a weekend to remember for Max Verstappen, who celebrated his 20th birthday yesterday and won his second grand prix today.

:1:

I've travelled around Malaysia a little - KL, Lang Kawi and Borneo.

What I like most about Malaysia is the culture and how it ( generally) works peacefully. BB might see it under the skin from a tourist perspective however it looks and appears peaceful. I believe Malaysia is one of the most religiously diverse places on Earth, predominately Muslim but a mix of Hindus, Christian's, Buddhists. I'm proudly atheist so religion doesn't do anything for me but it is nice to go and see a temple or shrine.

I liked KL, modern city retaining its various local quarters - Batu Caves (Hindu) or Chinatown. Although my favourite part of KL is the Zante-styles street which shows every premier league game you could want at 9pm local time on a Saturday evening.

Lang Kwai is beautiful, an island about an hour flight from KL. Famous for its skybridge walk over the jungle. On the quiet side for my liking but relaxing with beautiful beaches and wonderful food. The food in LK is some of the best I've ever had, it's only when you get to Asia and eat fresh fish or fruit you realise how average our food is.

Borneo is becoming more touristy especially in Kota Kinabalu , you'll struggle to come across better wildlife in Borneo unless you went on safari to Africa.

Borneo I found in some of the towns much more conservative, which is a bit off putting for the women. Let's just say the local men like a British lady with curves. The women on the other hand not so impressed.

It's dirt cheap when you get there, street food is pennies and taxis are a few quid for half hour ride.

> A man might get his wish to be away from his wife after he was charged with faking his own kidnapping. Sinar Harian reported that he was facing marital problems.

Civil servant Hilman Ismail, 34, allegedly tricked his wife Siti Nur Sahara Saari, 30, into believing that he was kidnapped so that he could leave her.

He “staged” his own kidnapping by four masked men in front of his wife at 2.40am on Oct 16 in Binjai, Kota Baru.

However, his traumatised wife lodged a police report and Hilman turned himself in at the Kota Baru police headquarters.

Hilman was later charged at the magistrate’s court under Section 417 of the Penal Code and if found guilty will face five years’ imprisonment or a fine or both.

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/12/15/thank-you-for-wishing-that-i-die-quickly/#S4YB6SRWriS2R7Mi.99