Garmston
Byrne
Hessenthaler
Reilly
List
Parker
Eaves

Subs: Hadler, Ogilvie, Nugent, Moussa, Wagstaff, Nash, Wilkinson

List in for Martin the only change from the Wigan game.

COYG

I've not been able to get online this past week so.....what's happened to Lee Martin. I see he is not in the team this afternoon and I was wondering whether he is out injured (although I couldn't find it mentioned anywhere). He was superb against Fleetwood and, I would have thought, a cert to play today.

By the by, I've been bitten by the Gills bug again and will be down for the Walsall game. This time I'll be flying down and catching the train through to the town. I'm bringing my wife along too (couldn't get away for a second weekend alone) and hopefully after the game has finished she'll understand my passion for Gillingham FC.

In yesterday's preview on the OS, it said: "Lee Martin (calf) didn?t train until Thursday but should be fine to start."

I'd guess it's related to that, maybe he didn't recover as well as they hoped? Failing that, maybe he's come down with a bug?

Shame - I was well impressed by what I saw of him against the CodArmy but then again, the whole team impressed me.....and I am not easily impressed hehe....

Hope your wife is. A trip to watch the Gills the closest weekend to Valentine's Day has the potential to go badly wrong :3:

Weather looks absolutely miserable at Priestfield.

looks a wee bit similar to two weeks ago..... and I learned a fair bit from that - we'll be wearing the Scottish arctic winter clothing, so we'll be as snug as a bug in rug.

Bit of a slow start from us. Seem to want far more time on the ball than Peterborough are letting us have, every time we get the ball we run straight into trouble again.

Thud and blunder, as the great man has probably said a few time this afternoon.

I don't know if the horrible weather conditions are playing a part and we're kicking against the elements, but we were very lucky to get back in at half time with the scores level.

We look ponderous and on the few times we have got near their goal it's either been mishit shots or crosses with no-one near getting on the end of them. Need to do a lot better next half.

Yes, I'd go along with that. On the positive side, though, I do think List is having possibly the best game I've seen him play for us, couple of very nice runs down the right hand side, even if the end product is still lacking.

Alderman Barnes - 10/2/2018 15:44

I don't know if the horrible weather conditions are playing a part and we're kicking against the elements, but we were very lucky to get back in at half time with the scores level.

Going by the corner flags at the Rainham End, it does look like the wind's blowing in our favour this half.

Have we been robbed of another goal there? Difficult to tell on the stream, although having watched a quick replay, I'd say I don't think it was over the line. Parker should really have scored with the first header though.