Todays games | Page 4 | Vital Football

Todays games

Rex - 18/12/2013 21:29

I think they are making a musical version of Love Actually especially for DG> :grin:

I was thinking of getting him a blu ray copy of Chicago for Christmas . said it was his favourite film !

Tonight I worked until 7.30 pm, had a work meeting, Miss S came home from uni for Xmas, I rang my mum, ate some food..... Beyond that I have no clue what has gone on!!

Today I slept until 11.15 , posted some parcels, slept on the sofa from 5 til 7 pm , watched Tv and have no clue what is going on , and now I am off to bed again ! nighty night ! :sleep:

I never know whats going on - when I'm awake you lot are asleep, when your awake YB's asleep, when we're all awake there's a football match going on and I'm half asleep, then NL! disappears in the wink of an eye and then nobody knows whats going on and then news breaks and its wtf.......... Am I awake, what did I miss, pinch me :please:

sminky - 19/12/2013 00:33

Night night YB. Don't work too hard tomorrow!! :snigger: :snigger:

Thanks , but its all go today . I have to deal with my e bay business and then go and pick up my happy tablets *from the docs .Then I can have the rest of the day off ! :sleep:

* I have to take happy tablets as Hugh depresses me ! :worried: