Todays games | Page 2 | Vital Football

Todays games

I hadn't realised Hull v Stoke had not finished. If either of those wins, the highest we can go is 11th

RVW wont start as he's not match fit - CH will start with Elmander and Hooper and bring on RVW in the 80th to replace the tiring Elmander - we might get 10 minutes of our best strikers as a pair, which is am improvement on the 90 secs they've had so far.

Good set of results for us today.

WBA are on a downward spiral, Hull/Stoke drawing, Fulham still suck, neither West Ham or Sunderland won, Palace lost, so barring Cardiff winning it's gone pretty much as well as it could've!

A win tomorrow, and suddenly we're on the brink of top half. Mental!!!

I thought I read that The Wolf was match fit. Why not bring him on from the beginning and replace him with Elmander when he inevitably tires in the second half?

I see Steve Clarke has gone. 20% win rate not good enough.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25385000

Thanks YB. I am pretty sure it wasn't showing when I opened the tab but then popped up when I refreshed or I was too bleary-eyed to see it. :sleep:

Malta - he's fit to play but is not match fit - the sharpness through playing games - and he may be sorer quicker - mind you being an experienced striker he should know his way around anyhow

Sunderland v Chelsea has gone to extra time. That should tire them out for Saturday :grin:

Now they've gone and won it. Just what they need being bottom of the league.