Time to put it to bed | Page 4 | Vital Football

Time to put it to bed

The Football Supporters Association have a weekly email which contains articles on various news stories and issues affecting football fans. At the end of each email they have a section called #ICYMI (in case you missed it), which is a clip of a football oddity from that week. A crazy own goal, an unbelievable miss, a wonder strike etc. This weeks offering is....

Peterborough United deservedly secured promotion to the Championship at the weekend following a remarkable game at London Road. Going 3-0 down to Lincoln City, the Posh left it till the 96th minute to pull it back to 3-3 following the award of an extremely dubious penalty.

https://thefsa.org.uk/news/icymi-comebacks//

The link takes you to the decision in question (although I'm guessing most of us don't need to see it again!), but some of the other #ICYMI clips below are worth a look. If you've got even more time to waste, search #ICYMI on the FSA website for even more clips.

Small world down this neck of the woods.

I thought I had put it to bed until you find out that your coiffeur is mates with him. Gave Lincoln Vitals a plug so he can join the debate !