Time for a new manager? | Page 54 | Vital Football

Time for a new manager?

Lets get a Carlos Fandango type manager from the Belarus 2nd division, if for no other reason than to see if it can work and we would then know.

I'd love to go to villa Park and be entertained and excited, since 1979 when I watched us beat Liverpool and thought villa Park was paradise and I still do. I am convinced that we can be the team that rips this division, I believe in miracles, do you.
Jackson sisters 1975, what a tune.
I'd play it against Swansea.

Hoping it’s a Mendes client that we’re lining up. Had enough of dinosaurs and merry go round managers that don’t actually do anything and are 10 years behind the times.

We need to be careful just thinking that it worked for Wolves means it will work for us. Wolves may have got extremely lucky that they got the right fit for them. For every success there are probably 3 times the amount failures.

Would love Eddie Howe at Villa Park. Not going to happen but what a job he's done at Bournemouth. Just 11000 capacity yet now firmly established in the Prem, has a clear philosophy, talks a lot of sense, gets them playing some great football.......what could he achieve at a bigger club? Know he failed at Burnley but would love to see him given the opportunity at B6. In the same kind of mould as Rodgers who is possibly a more likely target and someone who I'd also be pleased with. I just get the feeling our new owners won't contemplate anyone in the mould of Moyes, Allardyce, McCarthy..god forbid.....and I don't think Dean Smith will end up here either. Think they'll want to signal their intent in the same way they have since walking through the door in the summer.

Yes, I would love Eddie Howe as well at Villa Park.

He is everything you would look for in a new manager and is always bright and articulate whenever he is being interviewed.

Problem is after working so hard to get Bournemouth in the position they are in now I can't see him walking away and also agreeing to drop a division.

Apart from all that I understand he is very comfortable living in the area and that was a big factor after going to Burnley, he later changed his mind and wanted to move back to the south coast and who can blame him!

Why is Lee Hendrie all of a sudden the spokesman of all Villa fans? First we have to put up with the knob Collymore now Hendire is getting airtime

Lee hendrie Is a good lad, fantastic footballer and one of us.

I have sort of met him, played golf at a charity do and he was a hole ahead of us - we were pretty close to his foursome then last hole we seemed to have two balls vanish from the fringe we were playing to. Not throwing accusations...

Lee hendrie Is a good lad, fantastic footballer and one of us.
Marked out of a game by little ol me. Ironic he played for Tamworth after helping to ruin Tamworth pre-season friendlies like asking the opposition to wash his car to earn some money.

I wish him the best for his battles since and he's done well, but he should be a case in point for our youngsters to see how to not do it with arrogance/confidence when you should have the world at your feet.