Ticket sales | Page 12 | Vital Football

Ticket sales

I think I misread this, thinking Utd game would count but it doesn't.
This is sounding like a bigger cock up than the situation for the United game.
So we could expect Season card holders and the few people who have bought home tickets since then so probably at the most 8.5k home fans.
Do we really need money?

In misreading it, you've completely missed the bit about being able to get tickets providing you can prove buying history, before the change to Ticketmaster, so it's not just limited to fans who've been since Utd game

Erm ......

Tickets are available in-person ONLY from the DW Stadium Ticket Office

Tickets for Latics’ Sky Bet League One trip to Fleetwood Town will be on sale to 2023/24 Season Ticket and Half Season Ticket Holders only from 3pm on Friday 23 February.

Please note supporters can only purchase tickets for this fixture in-person from the DW Stadium Ticket Office.

Always was going to be teething problems with it and i imagine they're doing their best at the ticket office between now and the end of the season.

No idea why no phone sales but i've read that the Rugby lot arent getting season tickets through correctly / cant activate them - so perhaps keeping the phones free for resolving of that issue.

Always was going to be teething problems with it and i imagine they're doing their best at the ticket office between now and the end of the season.

No idea why no phone sales but i've read that the Rugby lot arent getting season tickets through correctly / cant activate them - so perhaps keeping the phones free for resolving of that issue.
Could have been a good idea to have sorted the teething problems out in the coming close season.

It’s a fucking shambles. Few hours notice to advertise that tickets go on sale in person. It just isn’t good enough. Be it work or whatever - in my case on the school run at 15.00, 20 miles away, so no chance of me attending. Farcical really.

It beats me why people are moaning about not obtaining away tickets, why would you bother spending your hard earned to watch the shite on offer then complain how shite we are, I've now given up with away games home games are bad enough.

It beats me why people are moaning about not obtaining away tickets, why would you bother spending your hard earned to watch the shite on offer then complain how shite we are, I've now given up with away games home games are bad enough.
There's a silver lining to every dark cloud.

Sounds like our new best friends / bed (stadium) fellows / bosom buddies - delete as appropriate - are having a right nightmare in getting their season tickets ahead of tomorrow

Sounds like the club have taken to emailing out single match PDF versions of tickets to some people because the actual virtual ticket wont work on their Google Wallet / the Apple equivalent.

Rather they test out all this on them before they get the ball rolling with ours.

The club was hopeful that the ticketing issues where behind them after switching to TicketMaster but they've obviously had issues with both us and Warriors.

I'm not sure if this is down to switching mid season, technology or the clubs own fault - maybe a combination of all 3. But at the Fans Fund consultation they had said the were planning to roll that out by now as they moved toplan was to move from the temporary to the full TicketMaster site by now and also roll out the new fans fund.

I suspect the the issues with the ticketing system have pushed that back that as the ticketing system was going to be part of delivering some of the fans fund benefits.

The handling of the Bolton and Fleetwood tickets has been very disappointing even if they are having technology issues.

It's obviously very frustrating for all involved at the moment but you'd like to think that once they get it properly sorted it will be fixed for good.

I noticed they are also doing some kind of cheap promotional ticket for Fridays match, obviously hoping/trying to get more than 8000 in.